yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Surf Has Arrived - ?????? Fantastic!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Surf Has Arrived - ?????? Fantastic!

I am one happy camper! My 1997 KZN185 Surf SSRG is here, Deep Metallic Blue over Silver, just 35000 miles not a mark on it!, The boot has no marks or scratches, looks like it hasn't done a days hard work in its life (bit like me really). For those interested I used a Company call Newera to source and import it for me, a great company to deal with if anyone wants to know more just let me know. The Car is better than anything I have seen in 4 months of looking, Miguel runs a great business and only sources the best vehicles to the customers budget.

Now some questions if you please!

1. Can you guys and gals recommend the cheapest place for tyres? I'd like to put Yokohama Geolanders on it.

2. Locking wheel nuts, where can I get some?

3. Anyone know of a decent place in South Wales that can re-chrome the OE extensions to the OE A type bull bar fitted?

4. The cover that sits up against the intercooler scoop on the bottom is missing the 4 push on connectors that attach it to the bonnet, where on earth am I going to get them from????

I'll post some photo's soon, look forward to you replies!

Stuart

Originally posted by hailthegreatman

some questions if you please!

1. Can you guys and gals recommend the cheapest place for tyres? I'd like to put Yokohama Geolanders on it.

2. Locking wheel nuts, where can I get some?

3. Anyone know of a decent place in South Wales that can re-chrome the OE extensions to the OE A type bull bar fitted?

4. The cover that sits up against the intercooler scoop on the bottom is missing the 4 push on connectors that attach it to the bonnet, where on earth am I going to get them from????

I'll post some photo's soon, look forward to you replies!

Stuart
    hey buddy,
    welcome to the 'big grin' club.........

ok, tyres try the following (i'm sure there's more)
    http://www.4x4accessoriesandtyres.com
    http://www.formula4x4.com/side1.htm
    and the links on http://www.total4x4.info/goods_suppliers4x4.htm

locking wheel nuts
    roughtrax www.toyotahilux.com

as for re-chroming, the only place i know of is on newport road in cardiff opposite allied carpets.

and those missing bits, why not ask barry at roughtrax, he always seems knowledgable on these sort of things..........

see ya'll
    Planty

Comment

Nice one, hurry up with the pics
      Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
      My choice
      Back off

Comment

[QUOTE=Planty]hey buddy,
        welcome to the 'big grin' club.........

Ok, welcome to the 'no money' club cause once you start on these forums you get sucked into the mod pit!
        Derek :
        1990 Hilux Surf SSR Ltd
        [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]S[/U][/COLOR][/B]ave [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]U[/U][/COLOR][/B]p [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]R[/U][/COLOR][/B]eadies [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]F[/U][/COLOR][/B]ast. Cause you're gonna need them!

Comment

Welcome Stuart!! Sounds like a smashing car - need some pics!!!!

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Working...
          X