Slindon today - now with pics!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slindon today - now with pics!

Broadband down so can't post pics but will tomorrow. Thanks to Steve s for organising and good to see everyone else for a fun day. In keeping with my knack of something breaking after each outing all my warning lights were on all the way home so have to check the earths and the alternator when I get the chance.
    Last edited by biosurf; 31 July 2009, 13:38.

Gutted you damaged something mate, all i did was knock the rear fog off again!
    The wheel knocking seems to have sorted itself out, she didn't miss a beat all the way home!

Will sort the vids/pics tomorow.
    Great day good to see you again Paul,and your lovely young lady!
    Nice to meet Steve & Trina, and Nez and his family (and nutty mate Steve in the Paj)

Alan
    www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

Cheers alan and likewise. Hopefully see you soon

Comment

we had a great day out with you all good to meet some more members of the forum oh and paj steve. so how about boxgrove on the second sunday of september that's 7 sundays from today.i cant go out next month things to do but it would be great to meet up with you all and perhaps some more members and go to a new site.have a think all nez kickstarted this outing so hopefully we can do the same again.well thanks for a great day see you all soon .steve trina

Comment

i might be able to go in me new 3.0 litre.......did i mebtion its got a steel winch bumper steve....
          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Pics are here
            http://s256.photobucket.com/albums/h...n%20july%2009/

Comment

...password pls...you tease....

Comment

Dammit I'll try and work out how to make a sub album public tonight

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                  i might be able to go in me new 3.0 litre.......did i mebtion its got a steel winch bumper steve....
                  good it ll be great to see you .is it a nice bumper

Comment

Originally posted by biosurf View Post
                    Dammit I'll try and work out how to make a sub album public tonight
                    Just make that album public!!!!

Alan

(will upload vids later hopefully)

Comment

Only took a few stills at the end, still working on the vid!

Comment

just a few from me

and 2 of paj steve

Comment

come on paul were are the snaps mate

Comment

Anyone know where i might find one of those full length roof racks? Have only seen short one's on searching the web.

Comment

Originally posted by jmhole View Post
                              Anyone know where i might find one of those full length roof racks? Have only seen short one's on searching the web.
                              Its a home made job- have a look at http://www.elphick-pooley.co.uk/htm/...r.htm#roofrack

Slindon album now set to public after having to make a new album for all the others I had dropped in the general album Grrr... Sorry for the delay peeps

Comment

Working...
                              X