Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
    ah right i know where you mean
    Well i dont now weather your around tomorrow and if you now off anywere in between you and pirate then i dont mind meeting up dude.

Comment

Best to give us a ring tomorrow when your with Will or when your leaving him then i can sort out a meeting place then and it'll give me half hour to clean up as i'm stripping an engine out tomorrow but will meet up anyway
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
        Best to give us a ring tomorrow when your with Will or when your leaving him then i can sort out a meeting place then and it'll give me half hour to clean up as i'm stripping an engine out tomorrow but will meet up anyway
        Ok dude no probs.

Comment

We'll be up for a barbie Andy !

I know the purists will have a hissy fit but we can bring over our gas bottle and the gas barbie thing (As well as the Rhone/Pimms/whatever else alcoholic there is lying around)

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Originally posted by Predictable Bob View Post

We'll be up for a barbie Andy !

I know the purists will have a hissy fit but we can bring over our gas bottle and the gas barbie thing (As well as the Rhone/Pimms/whatever else alcoholic there is lying around)

not sure if u will see this bob,but good idea,i'll carry the gas bottle over,just for the look we will get off the anoraks lol

Comment

Working...
            X