My surfs special...apparently

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My surfs special...apparently

Took my Surf into the towbar centre to have it fitted today-after 2 calls to them both on Sat and Monday to confirm make model etc -clearly specifying it was an import, providing chassis number etc. They guy said yep we have fitted lots of them , no proble etc.

On way home on train about 15 mins later when the fitter calls calls and says' havent got a two bar to fit that- you have a different chassis- you have the estate model"

Now thats news to me. Is ther such a thing-looks the same as everyone elses- if so has anyone else got one and where do I source the twobar needed bythe 'estate' surf. Or is he talkign s***e

Originally posted by fergus View Post
    Took my Surf into the towbar centre to have it fitted today-after 2 calls to them both on Sat and Monday to confirm make model etc -clearly specifying it was an import, providing chassis number etc. They guy said yep we have fitted lots of them , no proble etc.

On way home on train about 15 mins later when the fitter calls calls and says' havent got a two bar to fit that- you have a different chassis- you have the estate model"

Now thats news to me. Is ther such a thing-looks the same as everyone elses- if so has anyone else got one and where do I source the twobar needed bythe 'estate' surf. Or is he talkign s***e
    Hey mate get a towbar of a breaker here and fit it yourself in about 15 minutes....
    One day at the time I guess..

Comment

Tell the tw@t he's talking b@llocks ! Your's is a third gen - the towbar for the Colorado will fit !

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

was tempted to tell him that and probabaly will- once I have my car back off him!!!

Comment

Yeah have to agree with previous poster's n he's talking Shoite !!

There's always a Payback ....Don't know where n don't know when tho !!!!
          Buncefield Burner

Comment

Working...
          X