Loony Limos !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loony Limos !!!

If ever a there was an arguement for not mixing the Grinder and grog - this must be it !!!!

It even makes a L**drover look attractive (well slightly less unattractive) !!

and then there is the hummer - here's another that defys logic

Trev
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Originally posted by UDTrev
    If ever a there was an arguement for not mixing the Grinder and grog - this must be it !!!!

It even makes a L**drover look attractive (well slightly less unattractive) !!

and then there is the hummer - here's another that defys logic

Trev

I think the wheel arch rivets look a little tacky on the GMC
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
      I think the wheel arch rivets look a little tacky on the GMC
      nah, glue's tacky.... they look screwed on!
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by dabigman
        nah, glue's tacky.... they look screwed on!
        screwed on or screwed up ?

Trev
        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

I saw a Ford Ram? At least I think that is what it was on the M1 last week. It was a huge pickup type thing with a truckman top and had been stretched. It said 4x4 on the back but the rear wheels where about twice the diameter of the fronts. Somebody must have loved it
          It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
            I saw a Ford Ram? At least I think that is what it was on the M1 last week. It was a huge pickup type thing with a truckman top and had been stretched. It said 4x4 on the back but the rear wheels where about twice the diameter of the fronts. Somebody must have loved it
            doubt it was stretched.... they're huge!.... have twin wheels at the back like a transit.
            nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Probably a Dodge RAM pickup - they are huge, Big Block Chrysler V8 - 7.2 litre, as aerodynamic as St Pauls Cathedral. Rednecks vehicle of choice, especially when done in that nice mat Khaki colour that the US army use. A lot of them may just be ex US army anyway. They also have a Diesel option on them like the Minivans that the FBI love so much.

My old boss who was based in Texas used to have a Ford F350 Twin wheel pickup, had all the toys inside including a really amazing Stereo and it accelerated like a Ferrari. Wouldn't want to park it though.

Cheers

Comment

Apart from the loony limo's there the looniest limo i have seen must have been a mini one i saw a few weeks ago

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil

A lot of the Yank jobs have double rear wheels as you normally see them with the huge silver trailers attached to the pick-up plates (like the lorries). Saw a lot of em when holidaying in the states..Huge bu**ers!
                  Gaz

Comment

Working...
                  X