Hi from a stranger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from a stranger

###### eck 8th November since I last logged onto the forum.

I can't believe where the time has gone missed everyone and hope things are getting to the point where I can look in again from time to time.

Hope nothing bad has happened and you are all alive and kicking.

Great weather for off roading for all you folks with vehicles. I have now done 40,000 miles in my Xtrail since selling the Surf last July ish. (think thats about when it was)

Ok retirement has been good and if anyone wants to know what I've been up too I will try and put some pictures up.

Koi got your email about my subs being due couldn't find out how to reply so my computer skills haven't improved any. Give me the details and i will send you a bit paper with the amount on.

I will look in later cheers All

Regards H
    www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Hi John and welcome back mate.Good to see you ain't forgotten us all.
    Glad retirement is being good to you.
    Hope all the family are well
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Hi Ho stranger (I did make a swift reply) in rick's Birthday greeting, sounds like retirement "suits you Sir" .. Blimey is it that long !! How many miles ?!!!
      Stranger things have happened I'm sure (was talking about you n your part of O' the world) 2 weeks ago..
      Some of us could be in your neck O' the woods in August ...

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...ad.php?t=53206

There's always a Payback .... Don't know where n don't know when tho !!!!
      Last edited by Diezel Weazel; 17 July 2009, 15:16.
      Buncefield Burner

Comment

Cheers guy's August you say I could set up a camp BBQ and alert the hotel up the road 1 mile from me.

it would be a good craic.

Comment

That would be a good Idea John... Yoshie's (organiser) you may wanna put it to him ... original post is at www.scottishmudclub.com

Jess

There's always a Payback .... Don't know when n don't know when tho !!!!
          Buncefield Burner

Comment

Cheers Jess

Scottish mud club eh never knew it existed I don't get out much to think I have been passing Drum clog on a regular basis this last 6 months and never had a vehicle to muck around with. maybe one of these day's.

Hope some of you can come up H

Comment

Yeah Hope to catch up with ya soon John, SMC only setup about 12 months ago great bunch too ...

Jess

There's always a Payback .... Don't know where n don't know when tho !!!!
              Buncefield Burner

Comment

Hi John , hope things are good with you , I must get back up there to go fishing again .........When i get a job .
                ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
                  Hi John , hope things are good with you , I must get back up there to go fishing again .........When i get a job .

Oh eck hope you get something soon. Maybe if I get busy I will need a work buddy. to drive one of my units in convoy with me. hope you get sorted soon are you looking for a career change.

Best wishes John

Comment

was thinking about you recently too, as looking for a B&B to stay in
                    but was near Oban where I was aiming for and knew you are in Mallaig area

we had a sea kayaking weekend just north of Oban, then drove upto Applecross and camped and did a bit of offroading to find a campsite.

i like you have moved from a 4runner/surf, but stayed in Toyota camp and have a landcruiser 90 colorado, great vehicle.

40k miles, thats a lot of driving!
                    Landcruiser Colorado
                    Sub. Forester

Comment

Originally posted by andycook View Post
                      was thinking about you recently too, as looking for a B&B to stay in
                      but was near Oban where I was aiming for and knew you are in Mallaig area

we had a sea kayaking weekend just north of Oban, then drove upto Applecross and camped and did a bit of offroading to find a campsite.

i like you have moved from a 4runner/surf, but stayed in Toyota camp and have a landcruiser 90 colorado, great vehicle.

40k miles, thats a lot of driving!
                      Glad you had a good break in my neck of the woods. I have decided to be a national firm and therefore driving wherever the work takes me love it though. I am now a lucky sod in that I am doing something I love and can't wait to get to work everymorning. Never thought I'd be saying that.

Cheers H

Comment

Good to see you back online again. Hope things are keeping well.

Comment

Originally posted by Highlander1 View Post
                          Oh eck hope you get something soon. Maybe if I get busy I will need a work buddy. to drive one of my units in convoy with me. hope you get sorted soon are you looking for a career change.

Best wishes John

Doing my NEBOSH certificate ............health and safety law is a headache that why i'm not about much atm
                          ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
                            Doing my NEBOSH certificate ............health and safety law is a headache that why i'm not about much atm
                            I know the feeling and it isn't easy studying again at our age. Good luck with it.

Cheers everyone. I wont leave it so long before saying hello.

H

Comment

Working...
                            X