Breaker in Spain needed...(more)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaker in Spain needed...(more)

My name is Chris, I have a 95 Toyota extra cab pickup that I am putting a 2LTE Auto into here in Colorado. I have a half cut from Japan with engine, transmission, tcase and all electronics but it is a right hooker. Best find would be a LHD, 4x4, LN130 (2LTe), automatic, Air Con. I am trying to find a breaker that will have a Hilux or Surf LH drive complete wiring harness. I have been told that Spain is the best place to look. If anyone has any ideas please let me know.

Thanks, Chris
    cdavidson284@yahoo.com

Originally posted by colorado2LTE
    My name is Chris, I have a 95 Toyota extra cab pickup that I am putting a 2LTE Auto into here in Colorado. I have a half cut from Japan with engine, transmission, tcase and all electronics but it is a right hooker. Best find would be a LHD, 4x4, LN130 (2LTe), automatic, Air Con. I am trying to find a breaker that will have a Hilux or Surf LH drive complete wiring harness. I have been told that Spain is the best place to look. If anyone has any ideas please let me know.

Thanks, Chris
    cdavidson284@yahoo.com
    Chris.

I think that your best bet would be to make up a new loom as a mirror image of the RHD one. The Toyota wiring looms are pretty sub standard at best and you could take the opportunity to use heavier grade wire. It would take some time but if I was doing what you are doing then I'd definately remake the loom and put in some extra stuff like extra fuse boxes, power takeoffs etc. I think the loom will be the only thing you will have a difference on. The Electronics in the dash will be identical as well as the speedo which you will probably have to use as it will most likely be an electronic one.

Love to see some pictures, looks like a major job but will be well worth it.

Cheers and good luck.

Comment

Working...
    X