If Rubble bags is on line and watchin please give your daughter a ring NOW
    Can't a bloke have any peace.
    Geoff.
    Rubblebags (Geoff).

Comment

Originally posted by rubblebags
      Can't a bloke have any peace.
      Geoff.
      Our eldest is not talking to us. It's lovely and peaceful. I only reminded her that she was never, ever going to smack her children or raise her voice to them. Now I'm an interfering old git .
      It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
        Our eldest is not talking to us. It's lovely and peaceful. I only reminded her that she was never, ever going to smack her children or raise her voice to them. Now I'm an interfering old git .

wish mine wouldn't speak to me, since they left home they now spend more time at our house than they do their own. I am gonna move and not tell them where we have gone, oh for a little peace and quiet.
        Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
        My choice
        Back off

Comment

i know why women like to stay home and do house work now!
          on lorraine kelly they have naked firemen!....
          why do blokes have to pay subs to sky tv and stay up late for programmes like that?
          it's just not fair!
          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by dabigman
            i know why women like to stay home and do house work now!
            on lorraine kelly they have naked firemen!....
            why do blokes have to pay subs to sky tv and stay up late for programmes like that?
            it's just not fair!

Sorry - I have to dispute that statement.. "Women like to stay home and do house work"??? You gotta be kidding!!! Houseworks what you do for two hours before the other halfs mum comes to visit so she doesnt think you're a slob who cant look after her little boy isnt it?

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
              Sorry - I have to dispute that statement.. "Women like to stay home and do house work"??? You gotta be kidding!!! Houseworks what you do for two hours before the other halfs mum comes to visit so she doesnt think you're a slob who cant look after her little boy isnt it?

hehehe... i'm going out with jodie this afternoon and she complained last time that the KFC packet that we had 2 weeks ago was still in the car!!
              i've promised to hoover the passenger side today!

it's difficult cos i'm on holiday all my work gear's in the boot so i can't just sling it in there!
              nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by Snoopdog
                If Rubble bags is on line and watchin please give your daughter a ring NOW
                It's all right lads, dont panic she 's got a baby sitter for the night.
                It's my other half's birthday tomorrow so they have all gone out tonight to get P***ed and left me holding the fort. Now where did she say the baby cream was, that stinks!!!!!! where's the air freshner.

Geoff.
                Rubblebags (Geoff).

Comment

who ya kiddin ubble you the mum in that house .....ps managed to persuade your other half that the K.Y. she found wasnt yours mate i think she believed me

Comment

Originally posted by Snoopdog
                    who ya kiddin ubble you the mum in that house .....ps managed to persuade your other half that the K.Y. she found wasnt yours mate i think she believed me
                    Ouch!
                    I also wish ours had been boys!!!!!!!!
                    It's only a hobby!

Comment

Working...
                    X