Spotlight bracket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spotlight bracket

I thought I would post this pic of how my extra spots are mounted.Its just a piece of 40 x 5 stainless flat bar with two standard 2" hinged dairy pipe fittings welded on the back,these fit the original A bar nice and tight,plus if us shiny members need to they can be undun and removed so we can apply polish behind, probably been posted before but I'm bored.

Brackets

Hi where did you get them from and how much are they.
    Live Life To The Full

Comment

Do you mean the clamps? I would not recommend the lights as they are the infamous ones that go rusty. I'm off out to the workshop in a moe I think I should have some clamps I've had a tidy up that means I cant find anything !But I will have a look.

Comment

Originally posted by Webbo View Post
        I've had a tidy up that means I cant find anything !But I will have a look.
        Been there done that!! I,m still looking for some bags of m/f crimp connectors I "put safe" two years ago.( I,ve run out in my box )
        Looks as though I,m going to have to buy some
        I've taken a vow of poverty To anoy me send money

Comment

Clamps

Hi any news on the "CLAMPS" ie: price & where to get them.
          Live Life To The Full

Comment

Hi, I've got a couple you can have for nothing,they are used but in good condition. Send me your address I will post them on Wednesday when I finish these Damm night shifts...Regards

Comment

They are nice looking clamps, look pretty strong to and only the best stainless,
              your spottys look the same as mine! got mine from roughtrax and they have'nt rotted at all, gave the back of the reflectors and the insides of the caseing a good greaseing tho, two i used to have fixed upside down tho the reflectors did rust when water got in there
              Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Mine from EBAY Ian, look right nice for the first two days ! But seriosly I just give um a buff with steel wool and wax from time, shame the angel eyes are knackered I liked them. Might buy some better quality b4 summers end though.

Comment

Address

Hi, I've got a couple you can have for nothing,they are used but in good condition. Send me your address I will post them on Wednesday when I finish these Damm night shifts...Regards
                  Hi sent you an email with address on .

Regards Hilux Bob
                  Live Life To The Full

Comment

Brackets

Hi "WEBBO" thanks for the "BRACKETS" they arrived this morning maybe i can return the favour some time.

Hilux Bob
                    Live Life To The Full

Comment

No problem mate, thats what its all about in my books help each other if we can. I've often got bits of stainless bits left over from jobs etc.

Comment

Dont suppose you have enough "bits" knocking around to make a winch bumper?

Comment

AHH, Not quite I can get bits laser cut as you know Ian, if thats any help ?

Comment

AHH, Not quite I can get bits laser cut as you know Ian, if thats any help ?
                            i might just get round to it one day mate, still aint started the step, cant seem to be arsed latley, apathy's set in

Comment

Working...
                            X