Walking With Dinosaurs Live!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walking With Dinosaurs Live!

Took my grandson to see 'Walking With Dinosaurs', live at the Metro Arena last night.

I'd just like to say what a fantastic night it was. The animatronics involved in the dinosaurs were absolutely brilliant. The show only lasted 1 hour 20 minutes but any more than that and I think some small kids may have become restless.

Although 'Official Merchandise' prices were way over the top it was still a great night out!
    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

I loved the tv series so imagine the show was good, merchandice at any "venue" is a rip off, your better off takeing your own food/drink, i would'nt pay em on general principal, not been seriously "bumped" since i paid 30 bob for half a lager at a strip club in soho in the sixtys,

(btw wtf's up with the forum? it seems deader than kelsey's nuts
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

£2 for a Diet Coke, £2 for a little tub of ice cream, £2.50 for 4 doughnuts, £4.50 for a hot dog, £15 for dinosaur claw slippers, £15 for dinosaur claw gloves, £12 for a dinosaur tail, £15 for a kids tee shirt and £18 for an adults, £12 for a program!

Saw a family of 4 there so that's £160 for tickets, plus they spent nearly £80 on merchandise, and then food and drink on top! Must have come close to £300 for the night, and they say there's a credit crunch!

BTW, I know what you mean about the forum being deader than Michael Jackson. There certainly doesn't seem to be a lot going on recently. Everyone must be working on their Surfs while the weathers good.
      'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
        £2 for a Diet Coke, £2 for a little tub of ice cream, £2.50 for 4 doughnuts, £4.50 for a hot dog, £15 for dinosaur claw slippers, £15 for dinosaur claw gloves, £12 for a dinosaur tail, £15 for a kids tee shirt and £18 for an adults, £12 for a program!

Saw a family of 4 there so that's £160 for tickets, plus they spent nearly £80 on merchandise, and then food and drink on top! Must have come close to £300 for the night, and they say there's a credit crunch!

BTW, I know what you mean about the forum being deader than Michael Jackson. There certainly doesn't seem to be a lot going on recently. Everyone must be working on their Surfs while the weathers good.

(should have said jacksons nuts)
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Working...
        X