A Good Night Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Good Night Out

Just got back in from taking the Missus to see the Eagles live at the NIA in Birmingham. Something she has wanted to to do for the last 10 years or so, but never got round to doing.

Got her the tickets back in December as a Christmas Pressie, and she has had to wait until now for the concert to come round think I'm in the good books now

Got to say I was pretty impressed by them, on stage from around 7:45pm until just before 11pm with only a 20min or so break in the middle.

I've never really been into them myself, but after watching them live, I think I could take to listening to them more often especially their originals and some of the newer stuff as well.

You lucky sods.I've wanted to see them live for years and never got round to seeing them.They are a brilliant group and play decent music.
    How are you and the other half then Andy? Say hi from us
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

I saw them at Hampden (Glasgow) on Friday. Great night out. I know theyve been doing their thing for a long time, but I thought the way they hit the stage running was great. Straight into the music, no string twanging or tuning or chat.

Bogus
      Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
        You lucky sods.I've wanted to see them live for years and never got round to seeing them.They are a brilliant group and play decent music.
        How are you and the other half then Andy? Say hi from us
        Doing OK ta Rich, just fed up with not having full use of left hand yet only another 8 days to go till stitches come out though

Missus now back at work as of yesterday so things are looking up for her at least

Comment

i'll sort the viscous fan in the next couple of days Andy and then pm you when read to post
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
            i'll sort the viscous fan in the next couple of days Andy and then pm you when read to post
            Cheers Rich, don't forget the other bits and bobs too please

Comment

Working...
            X