Multicar Insurance Advice / Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multicar Insurance Advice / Help

I currently have a company car (not allowed to use for personal use, hence no extra tax!) and a family car as well as the surf. I am probably going to be made redundant and will carry on working with the company that my current company has me working with. I do a round trip of 110 miles each day and don't think i can afford to (or want to) run the surf on a daily basis. I don't want to get rid of it but to insure a car for daily use will mean having to use my no claims bonus against the daily driver. That means the surf insurance will increase drastically!

Does anyone know if any of the insurance companies will allow me to use a single lot of no claims bonus against 2 vehicles?

I have not long taken out insurance on 2 cars and Admiral was the only company that I could find that allowed me to use my no claims bonus for 2 cars and it worked out cheaper to have 2 cars insured rather than 1.

Comment

Hi n Welcome ya could try Liverpool Victoria(even more a bonus if ya were a Civil servant) ... we've had two vehicles with them for about 14 years on one policy n the wife started without any NCD n they transferred some to help her, now we both have the maximum NCD,
      Good Luck

There's always a Payback .... Don't know where n don't know when tho ...!!!!
      Buncefield Burner

Comment

Elephant did it for me with both vehicles on the same no claims bonus

Back in the day Baby

Comment

Thanks all. I'll check em out!

Comment

A-Plan did for me .. mirrored my 9 years NCB on 2 cars.

Comment

Working...
            X