yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aviva

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • LURCH
    replied
    Originally posted by The Lovely Boyo View Post
    My sister used to have one - really nice - esp. as her company paid for the petrol lol

    I have been quoted anything from £420 to £3077 to insure the Landcruiser today - I am fed up with the form filling!

    But yeah, prices do seem to vary a bit haha
    Yeah, i like it, its a lot more comfortable than the mondeo. Its stupid how they can vary so much.

    Leave a comment:


  • The Lovely Boyo
    replied
    My sister used to have one - really nice - esp. as her company paid for the petrol lol

    I have been quoted anything from £420 to £3077 to insure the Landcruiser today - I am fed up with the form filling!

    But yeah, prices do seem to vary a bit haha

    Leave a comment:


  • Gamedawn
    replied
    I too used to own one of these beasts - had the Elite model. So many toys, it even had a mobile phone built into the radio Part-ex'ed it for my first Surf and the slippery slope began.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ava_Banana
    replied
    I used to have one of those......good car....fast, capacious, executive estate.

    ...mine did break down a lot..but I think someone dodgy had replaced the engine at some stage.

    ...and it was thirstier than the Surf..

    ..enjoy though.

    Leave a comment:


  • LURCH
    started a topic Aviva

    Aviva

    Got a new car, its an Vauxhall Omega 2.5 v6 auto estate, from the auctions last week. Any way, at the auctions the above insurance company offer 7 days free insurance to get you home. Any way, you have to go through all the stuff to get it for a year, and they wanted £708 fully comp, adrian flux only £307, where do they get there prices from..........
    Guess which one i went with............
Working...
X