Aviva

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aviva

Got a new car, its an Vauxhall Omega 2.5 v6 auto estate, from the auctions last week. Any way, at the auctions the above insurance company offer 7 days free insurance to get you home. Any way, you have to go through all the stuff to get it for a year, and they wanted £708 fully comp, adrian flux only £307, where do they get there prices from..........
    Guess which one i went with............
    Working at last.......

I used to have one of those......good car....fast, capacious, executive estate.

...mine did break down a lot..but I think someone dodgy had replaced the engine at some stage.

...and it was thirstier than the Surf..

..enjoy though.

Comment

I too used to own one of these beasts - had the Elite model. So many toys, it even had a mobile phone built into the radio Part-ex'ed it for my first Surf and the slippery slope began.
      Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

My sister used to have one - really nice - esp. as her company paid for the petrol lol

I have been quoted anything from £420 to £3077 to insure the Landcruiser today - I am fed up with the form filling!

But yeah, prices do seem to vary a bit haha
        Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovely Boyo View Post
          My sister used to have one - really nice - esp. as her company paid for the petrol lol

I have been quoted anything from £420 to £3077 to insure the Landcruiser today - I am fed up with the form filling!

But yeah, prices do seem to vary a bit haha
          Yeah, i like it, its a lot more comfortable than the mondeo. Its stupid how they can vary so much.
          Working at last.......

Comment

Working...
          X