Originally posted by The Lovely Boyo
View Post
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Aviva
Collapse
X
-
Yeah, i like it, its a lot more comfortable than the mondeo. Its stupid how they can vary so much.
-
My sister used to have one - really nice - esp. as her company paid for the petrol lol
I have been quoted anything from £420 to £3077 to insure the Landcruiser today - I am fed up with the form filling!
But yeah, prices do seem to vary a bit haha
Leave a comment:
-
I too used to own one of these beasts - had the Elite model. So many toys, it even had a mobile phone built into the radio
Part-ex'ed it for my first Surf and the slippery slope began.
Leave a comment:
-
I used to have one of those......good car....fast, capacious, executive estate.
...mine did break down a lot..but I think someone dodgy had replaced the engine at some stage.
...and it was thirstier than the Surf..
..enjoy though.
Leave a comment:
-
Aviva
Got a new car, its an Vauxhall Omega 2.5 v6 auto estate, from the auctions last week. Any way, at the auctions the above insurance company offer 7 days free insurance to get you home. Any way, you have to go through all the stuff to get it for a year, and they wanted £708 fully comp, adrian flux only £307, where do they get there prices from..........
Guess which one i went with............
Tags: None

Leave a comment: