Silverstone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silverstone

Hope those of you that went had a good time.

Wish I could have made it, but driving to Tavistock from Plymouth and back left me regretting it.

Getting really pi55se off now with my back

If they do the same next year I really hope to be able to get to it.
    My other cars a QUAD
    (sv1000spilot on surf forums)
    http://www.devonandcornwall4x4response.co.uk/index

I missed it too cos my front diff started p1ssing oil.

By Sunday, most of the front drivers side was spread over spanner dave's drive.
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

We decided to skip it and go to the jap n jeep jam.....
      not as big as we expected but very entertaining on saturday night when the street legal monster trucks started having a sound off and some guy had a freekin flame thrower attached to his V8 exhaust.
      Met Tobyjug selling his stickers and watched a few nutters spank thier trucks round the off road course.......
      Got bored came home and burnt some burgers on the bbq....
      Would have been better if more surfs there, hilux pickup guys had a fair turnout......next year maybe.
      Would have gone top silverstone but they don't allow dogs and it was too hot to leave them home alone in the heat so they came camping with us.
      They normally manage 8-9 hours on there own chillin to radio 2 but in this heat its doggy presents on the carpet for two........
      Remember arrows are silent.....................
      Don't forget to tell everyone its indestructable as seen on top gear.......

Comment

Originally posted by Paul1566 View Post
        not as big as we expected but very entertaining on saturday night when the street legal monster trucks started having a sound off and some guy had a freekin flame thrower attached to his V8 exhaust.
        Met Tobyjug selling his stickers and watched a few nutters spank thier trucks round the off road course.......
        Would have been better if more surfs there, hilux pickup guys had a fair turnout......next year maybe.
        Would have gone top silverstone but they don't allow dogs and it was too hot to leave them home alone in the heat so they came camping with us.
        They normally manage 8-9 hours on there own chillin to radio 2 but in this heat its doggy presents on the carpet for two........
        The guy with the famer kit was my next door neighbour Luke. A green twin cab pick up?
        monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom View Post
          The guy with the famer kit was my next door neighbour Luke. A green twin cab pick up?
          Mornin' Steve, I was talking to Luke last night about his exploding coil!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
            Mornin' Steve, I was talking to Luke last night about his exploding coil!
            Morning Vince I just dropped 2 new ones round to him. We are going to try and fix it in a bit we have an electronic dizzy to try also. So you'll probably here it fire up soon.
            monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

The flamer was awsome....even set his tyre alight with it.....
              But should have used it to melt the cd playing in the orange patrol...
              if i hear duelling banjos again i'll cry....
              We left the party early and was in our tent when they rolled back in the field and i am sure i could hear the flamer going, our tent was by the road set back a ways but still had visions of being set alight......
              When they did the sound off everyone thought he should win even though he did'nt use a stereo.....

Comment

The flamer was awsome....even set his tyre alight with it.....
                But should have used it to melt the cd playing in the orange patrol...
                if i hear duelling banjos again i'll cry....
                We left the party early and was in our tent when they rolled back in the field and i am sure i could hear the flamer going, our tent was by the road set back a ways but still had visions of being set alight......
                When they did the sound off everyone thought he should win even though he did'nt use a stereo.....
                Yep thats Luke for ya. He set a motobike on fire in his garden with that exhaust of his. Nathen plays that cd at every show gets to you after a while.
                monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Nice to meet you mate, and the wife and dogs of course.....
                  Like u say quiet but it was the first of it's kind....
                  So we'll just have to see....
                  I still enjoyed the weekend in the sun though....

Originally posted by Phantom View Post
                  Yep thats Luke for ya. He set a motobike on fire in his garden with that exhaust of his. Nathen plays that cd at every show gets to you after a while.
                  Nice to meet you too Steve....
                  Yeh that CD in the Pajero was doing my head in lol
                  Finally on Sunday afternoon he found his other music....
                  Just before the end of the show...

Lucifer looks and sounds awesome...
                  Really nice mate... well done....
                  One day at the time I guess..

Comment

Nice to meet you too......and your looney spaniel....

We heard the death metal reggea bass rap stuff as well....aarrgghhh!!!!!

I get the Lucifer reference now...ha ha

Like you say first of its kind and maybe next time a bit more notice may see a lot more surfs....

Comment

Nice to meet you too......and your looney spaniel....

We heard the death metal reggea bass rap stuff as well....aarrgghhh!!!!!

I get the Lucifer reference now...ha ha

Like you say first of its kind and maybe next time a bit more notice may see a lot more surfs....
                      yeh I think the main problem was that he has been advertising it on LR shows...
                      But hey we'll see....
                      One day at the time I guess..

Comment

Originally posted by sv1000spilot View Post
                        Hope those of you that went had a good time.
                        Yes Kevin n thanks see post here http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...threadid=56187

I'll have ya all know Lucifer plays a cracking tune in my opinion Steve !!
                        As fer Silverstone I can watch it on TV no probs (waiting Trackside) for nearly 2 minutes) for the excitement to return was a tad tiring/boring but at Steve's chilling, that a different story...
                        Think I'll stick to short Oval, Full View all action Big V8's ....

There's always a Payback .... Don't know where n don't know when tho !!!!
                        Buncefield Burner

Comment

Working...
                        X