Thanks to Steve n Bev

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks to Steve n Bev

Nice to meet ya again (Phantom) Steve n Bev for the first time, thank you both for the accommodation suite (Very roomy) also the estate tour... Nice Place, nice company n nice touch with the Pizza !!
    Nice to meet up with the Bushwhacker's, (Vince, Jo n little Craig) again n a surprise appearance by Mr Jotto (Jon) Nice to see ya again Jon ......
    The group may have been small but Zenda n I had a great time (chilled all weekend) n enjoyed all the company, see ya al again soon ...
    Thanks
    Jess n Zenda

ps. Bushwhackers enjoy the rest of ya break n safe trip home !!
    Last edited by Diezel Weazel; 5 July 2009, 22:36.
    Buncefield Burner

Originally posted by Diezel Weazel View Post
    Nice to meet ya again (Phantom) Steve n Bev for the first time, thank you both for the accommodation suite (Very roomy) also the estate tour... Nice Place, nice company n nice touch with the Pizza !!
    Nice to meet up with the Bushwhacker's, (Vince, Jo n little Craig) again n a surprise appearance by Mr Jotto (Jon) Nice to see ya again Jon ......
    The group may have been small but Zenda n I had a great time (chilled all weekend) n enjoyed all the company, see ya al again soon ...
    Thanks
    Jess n Zenda

ps. Bushwhackers enjoy the rest of ya break n safe trip home !!
    Your very welcome we enjoyed having you there, and you are welcome back any time.
    Steve & Bev.
    monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Thanks for that Steve

There's always a Payback .... Don't know where n don't know when tho ....
      Buncefield Burner

Comment

A very pleasant evening with good company, good beer and good pizza. What more could you ask for.
        Thanks Steve and Bev nice to meet you and if you ever need some where to park your caravan up here for a couple of nights just shout.

I finally got to meet the legendary Mr bushwhacker and family
        I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Originally posted by jotto View Post
          A very pleasant evening with good company, good beer and good pizza. What more could you ask for.
          Thanks Steve and Bev nice to meet you and if you ever need some where to park your caravan up here for a couple of nights just shout.

I finally got to meet the legendary Mr bushwhacker and family
          You my friend are also very welcome. Very nice to meet you wish it could have been for longer. You are welcome back any time. Might be able to make the Saturday for Avalanch but not Sunday sorry. Lucifer is booked to do a wedding and then I have to leave for a weeks work in Wales later in the evening.
          monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Working...
          X