Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waheyy!!!!

Leathered! ##

\Been at tte hereford beeer fest today. Ferkin top day! Great bands, greeat b eer, greaT BRTISH INSTITUtion!
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

WAHOOOOOOO.......... freddy fat fingers is in the house........iwent to see the jersey boys in london today..no drinking involved but SHIT HOT music
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Cant remembrr the name ofg the basnds today either, oihter than one waas called 'fight tge bear', or something to do with violence againbst a bear.

First band was brilliant! They did a funk version iof 'Polly wants a cracker' (Nirvana_) whicjh was hilasrious. Absulutely fuickin brilliant, and a harcdore punk 'Billy Jean; tribute to MJ. £2.50 to get in - monuey welk spent!!!

Comment

f**k it im on one toooo drunk as a lord,
        MINT
        Not going to rest till its broke

Comment

Originally posted by 123-gtt View Post
          f**k it im on one toooo drunk as a lord,
          MINT
          Ah! 123-gtt, remember this email?

This is a message from 123-gtt at Hilux Surf Forum ( http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/index.php ). The Hilux Surf Forum owners cannot accept any responsibility for the contents of the email.

To email 123-gtt, you can use this online form:
          http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/se...member&u=20883

OR, by email:
          mailto:alanpunshon@hotmail.co. uk

This is the message:

Hi just been reading a thread your on about ball joint spacers,its just im having problems with my new ones(movement),iv got a 2"lift on the front but no ball joint spacers from what i can see, do i need them,could this be the reason im getting movement in ball joints,hope you can help mate

and my replys?
          Hi, not too sure what you mean by "movement" it should be easy to see if you
          have ball joint spacers fitted by looking up under the top wishbone or if
          poss take a pic or two and post em on the thread, you should also be able
          to tell by just looking at the joint grease nipple part, if it's flush and
          the dome bit is slightly protruding through the hole in the wishbone you
          dont have spacers, if it's "recessed" you prob do have em, plus on an
          original set up the bolts are "dome" type, like coach bolts, and not hex,
          the nuts are on top so look under at the heads of the bolts, this movement
          sounds dangerious mate, you need to check it out asap, when you say you have
          2" lift on the front is it on the body or sus? post some pics as soon as
          you can and we'll go from there, cheer's ian
          ----- Original Message -----
          From: "123-gtt @ Hilux Surf Forum" <alanpunshon@hotmail.co.uk>
          To: <ian.price90@ntlworld.com>
          Sent: Friday, June 26, 2009 11:02 PM
          Subject: ball joint spacers

Hi again, ment to add, if you mean there's movement in the ball joints it
          likely their shot and need replaceing, roughtrax do em, reasonable price, ya
          need to jack the wheel off the deck and give it a good yanking about,
          preferably get some else to wobble it while you watch the joints, cheers,
          ian
          ----- Original Message -----
          From: "123-gtt @ Hilux Surf Forum" <alanpunshon@hotmail.co.uk>
          To: <ian.price90@ntlworld.com>
          Sent: Friday, June 26, 2009 11:02 PM
          Subject: ball joint spacers

Maybe you were too pi$$ed to reply or say thanks
          Last edited by POPEYE; 5 July 2009, 09:38.
          Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
            Cant remembrr the name ofg the basnds today either, oihter than one waas called 'fight tge bear', or something to do with violence againbst a bear.

First band was brilliant! They did a funk version iof 'Polly wants a cracker' (Nirvana_) whicjh was hilasrious. Absulutely fuickin brilliant, and a harcdore punk 'Billy Jean; tribute to MJ. £2.50 to get in - monuey welk spent!!!
            Just HOW much did you drink last night ?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/h...cs/8134933.stm
            Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Hahaha!!

We saw the emergency supplies arriving before we left. I was just saying to Vicki how busy it was compared to last year.

In answer to your question, I drank a LOT of beer... I was a bit worse for wear but have just got back from a bracing 6 mile walk on the hills.

Comment

Working...
              X