Inclinometer and other parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inclinometer and other parts

So i was driving by my local wrecker today and i saw a smashed Hilux 4dr pickup for sale. I went in and had a closer look and noticed it had a inclinometer or whatever its called and i want it. Im not positive of the year but the dash looked the same as my gen 2. Will it work on my surf? and should there be any other parts i might want to snag off it? I did notice it had manual hubs if those could be of any use. Probably pretty rare to get any kinda hilux parted out around here, So i want to take advange of it while i can. It had a round air box under the hood if that tells you guys anything.

Maybe ill snap some pics

thanks

The inclineometer should fit, or you can make it fit, it's only bolts and one wire(for panel lights) bit of a job getting it off, need to strip the lower dash and air box etc, i fitted one from the top, with self tappers, dunno about the other stuff, if it's cheap, grab it in case.
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

If its got electric windows it may pay to grap the l/h/side window motors aswell as they SHOULD fit for the tailgate when that motor go's.
      The free wheeling hubs should fit but not certain but well worth buying if cheap and selling on for a profit if they don't fit
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
      X