• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to sell my Koi Carp

Please see my ad
    http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...057#post556057
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
    sorry to hear you are selling them and i wish i had room .
    but a bump with a pic anyway.
    john
    i bust things ,, it a skill i have ,,( need help?)

Comment

Sorry you got to sell em Rich. I tried to sell some of mine the other day and was told sorry we can only buy from licenced sellers because of some fish flu or virus or something. So now I am stuck with about 2000 fish while Mr heron fills his belly every morning
      monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

I was told the same thing by a local supplier aswell.
        I only need to sell because the electric the pump etc is using and now i am out of work i want to try and get the surf parts back and running smoothly as it was before.
        There is a good £2000 worth of fish and pump,filter etc there and if someone offred me £800 for the lot they can take the lot.Some of the fish alone are worth at least £200 each.Even if just the fish went i can store the filter etc and sell on again as i need to fill the pond in to make room in the garden as i have taken over the bottom part for my trucks
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

This is a reply to Phantom. I'm not sure how to do that fancy quote thing on here. Lol.
          You can fix your heron problem with some nylon fishing line and some sticks. Heron's land onto some dry land near where they plan to go fishing and then walk into the water. If you tie some nylon fishing line between some sticks on the waters edge about 6 inches high then repeat about 6 inches back from the waters edge at a height of 12" this will stop the heron from eating your fish. If you do it all the way round your pond heron's won't be able to walk into the water and eat your fish.
          If you're not the lead dog, the view never changes.

Comment

Originally posted by daisy710 View Post
            This is a reply to Phantom. I'm not sure how to do that fancy quote thing on here. Lol.
            You can fix your heron problem with some nylon fishing line and some sticks. Heron's land onto some dry land near where they plan to go fishing and then walk into the water. If you tie some nylon fishing line between some sticks on the waters edge about 6 inches high then repeat about 6 inches back from the waters edge at a height of 12" this will stop the heron from eating your fish. If you do it all the way round your pond heron's won't be able to walk into the water and eat your fish.
            Yes I know that one, but you aint seen my pond. It would be really difficult to do.
            monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Working...
            X