What I like about Roughtrax/TNT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What I like about Roughtrax/TNT

Nina came home on Thursday with her truck making an awful noise when braking (no pads left)....so, yesterday morning I phoned Barry, ordered some pads and a filter kit for hers and my truck, for a Sat delivery.

There I was in bed this morning, having a well earned lie in, well, an extra 45 mins is good enough - got up at 07:30 (yes, that's a late start for me) and just walked out of the bedroom and heard a knock on the door....TNT, my delivery from Roughtrax had arrived....so, it's kettle on, brakes done, then try and cut a mounting plate to size......or do I fit the air compressor for the shocks and the rear shocks????? choices choices....
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

I had the same experience from milners, my opinion is that if you receive good service then shout about it just as much as you would if you got poor service, it seems that roughtrax and milners both provide top service

Comment

Never had trouble with Roughtrax but glad to say Milner's, or should I say their Courier's have pulled their socks up since last year.....woohooo

There's always a Payback .... Don't know where n don't know when tho !!!!
      Buncefield Burner

Comment

Working...
      X