Amp's???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
    i have a nice bling 1000w amp sat upstairs doing nothing oh and ive gone for the "so loud people laugh as u drive past"option in mine lol
    lol would it do for the subs ive got and how many channels is it.... how much were you looking for it, thats if you were considering selling it.
    If at first you don't succeed, redefine success

Comment

Originally posted by mousey View Post
      lol would it do for the subs ive got and how many channels is it.... how much were you looking for it, thats if you were considering selling it.
      hi mate yes 4 channels,50 quid plus post,but thats the prob it aint very light

Comment

what sorta postage costs would you reckon it would be? off the top of your head

Comment

what sorta postage costs would you reckon it would be? off the top of your head
          no idea mate,i'd guess it weighs a good 6/7 kilos tho,id just have a look on ebay for a local one mate tbh

Comment

yer seems like it might be the best idea, will have a look around egay.

p.s. the cd is in the post ETA tues

Comment

yer seems like it might be the best idea, will have a look around egay.

p.s. the cd is in the post ETA tues
              cheers mate,if no luck get back to me

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
                Did you install this set up yourself? Are the subs in a single box but wired separitely?
                Andy, I'll get back to you on this one. Just got in from the club and grandsons christening tomorrow so I'm in no fit state to give an intelligent reply!
                'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

l

Because i listen to a wide range of music (not saying what tho ) i need the sound quality to be far superior to the noise it produces.
                  If you want far superior sound then Toxic is not the way to go I'm afraid.
                  monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom View Post
                    If you want far superior sound then Toxic is not the way to go I'm afraid.
                    I was trying not to burst his bubble on that, it'll be better than he has just now though?
                    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

hey

the 700watt total rms or peak power you go off the rms as peak output is max when its gonna pop your subs

Comment

I was trying not to burst his bubble on that, it'll be better than he has just now though?
                        lol doesnt really matter about that, i only bought the subs for 30squid i heard them in the car and if i can replicate that sort of sound in the surf then i will be well happy.

Comment

lol doesnt really matter about that, i only bought the subs for 30squid i heard them in the car and if i can replicate that sort of sound in the surf then i will be well happy.
                          u have got it right when u turn it up and u cant see out of any of the mirrors due to vibration,trust me

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                            u have got it right when u turn it up and u cant see out of any of the mirrors due to vibration,trust me
                            No, you have it right when you can listen to it as loud as you want without it distorting.
                            Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Albannach, empty your pm box

Rob.

Comment

No, you have it right when you can listen to it as loud as you want without it distorting.
                                true but i can have ppl in nearby cars singing along before that happens

Comment

Working...
                                X