New Bull Bar Is On!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Bull Bar Is On!

After fannying about, and asking for advice, I took a couple of hours off work today and just got on with the job.

To be honest, it was easier to take the bar to pieces and re-assemble it onto the brackets once they were fitted.

I was quite happy with how it looked when complete and have decided not to lift it 2".

Ian, thanks for your advice mate but I didnt need to cut any sections out after all!

'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

v nice,looks like popeyes now well nearly

Comment

Like it grew there, nice
      Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
        v nice,looks like popeyes now well nearly
        Wow, thanks mate. I don't think I'll ever get it as nice as Ians, but I'm happy!

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
          Wow, thanks mate. I don't think I'll ever get it as nice as Ians, but I'm happy!
          no prob

Comment

That looks great!

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
              After fannying about, and asking for advice, I took a couple of hours off work today and just got on with the job.

To be honest, it was easier to take the bar to pieces and re-assemble it onto the brackets once they were fitted.

I was quite happy with how it looked when complete and have decided not to lift it 2".

Ian, thanks for your advice mate but I didnt need to cut any sections out after all!

looking good, what happend to ss
              JAP4X4PART ¬ THE BIGGEST SURF BREAKER IN THE UK ¬

Comment

Originally posted by lord lucan View Post
                looking good, what happend to ss
                Had a change of heart Tel, kinda like it the way it is!

Comment

Looks good Jim and your welcome, were they AIBA bars after all? their certianly different to the JAOS one i have, oops, (edit) just read the "other" thread, at a closer look they dopnt look like AIBA either, whatever! they do look the dogs mate,
                  Last edited by POPEYE; 20 June 2009, 19:16.
                  Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Cheers, Ian. I haven't got a clue what they are, Terry just advertised them as 'bull bars'. As I said, they may not be the JAOS or AIBA bars I was after but I'm really pleased with them.

Once I had them fitted I realised that, with a new set of mounting brackets, I could have lifted them another couple of inches, but now they're on I prefer the lower mounted look!

Comment

Working...
                    X