Pikey scum - Worcester area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pikey scum - Worcester area

This morning, at 4am almost on the dot (according to the timestamp on the webcam which pictures a shadowy hooded tw@t) my shed was broken into.

Taken were a Ryobi cordless drill, a B&D laserline jigsaw and a Lithium rechargeable Dremel multitool.

If any of our Worcestershire members are offered such items down the pub, or spot any for sale in the local second hand / junk shops, let me know ASAP please. That way, I might lay my hands on him before the police do...

<edit>

Have had chance to have a look around - more stuff gone. The #######s even took all my old mains powered tools. Only found out when I came to need them to refit the locks! Had to borrow from the neighbours
    Last edited by Apache; 18 June 2009, 19:44.
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Sorry to hear that Andy. Keep an eye on ebay for them too.

You could always hook the handle of the shed up to the mains for the future?

Comment

Had someone snooping around my motor yesterday, they did'nt see me watching them but when they finished having a good look at the surf i took the liberty of following them round the corner & got the reg of the car they got into.

Am awaiting a break in.
      If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

I got a phone call day before yesterday from a neighber saying there are 2 blokes unloading your trailor at your stables over the fence. So I jumped in the truck and headed straight for the local scrap metal dealers because what they were stealing was alloy scrap. Where I caught up with them. I was going to jump out and lay the pair of em out when I suddenly thought I don't want my stables burnt down tonight. So a slanging match ensued and they eventually drove off at high speed shouting I'm going to get my father in law.
        But not before my wife took this picture. You can see my v8 inlet manifold on the floor. Turns out the truck belongs to one of the hardest blokes in the area. The police won't even speak to them.
        What do you do?
        monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom View Post
          What do you do?
          Sh!t situation,
          1, move
          2, vote BNP
          3, Ask MattF, he knows everything.
          Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

what we do is organise a meet at yours and go round with baseball bats....
            I will come....

Cover up our reg plates and just ram raid his place and then kick the poo out of the b@rsewards....

though guy or not a big group of trucks turning up with dogs and crow bars etc flattening his place will scare them...

So when we going there? Apache's next straight after......

**walks off to get weapons together and put the dog cage in the truck, also gets phone to ring a few bigggg though mates**
            Last edited by TobyJug; 18 June 2009, 17:38.
            One day at the time I guess..

Comment

I really do f**king hate f**king pikeys!!!!

Whatever you do phantom, They'll get there own back!! Somehow..

Last year sometime a bloke down the road had a run in with pikeys! Caught them stealing his stuff! Beat the sh!t out of one of them an then that night his warehouse burnt down!!

Apache, sorry to hear your stuff got nicked!

I'd love it to be legal to kill them!

Comment

Everyone has a pikey story....
                Years ago, I lived in St. Neots, My neighbour had his Cosworth stolen, the Police found it (it had a tracker)
                The police then took my neighbour to the pikey camp and said "it's in there"
                The old bill wouldn't even go in.

I also 'kin hate Pikeys.
                Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

we deal with the oh so lovely pikeys all the time at work,nothing gives me more satisfaction when the police tell us to lift their vans/trucks/cars/quads/bikes/caravans,oh so much fun when they try and collect and they have to prove they own it,last week we had one drive at our gates lol,as he did that i blocked him in with a 32t wrecker,he wasnt happy,oh well lol,and phantom all i can say is if poss leave nothing accesible atall,if poss i realise its prob a pain,but the only way,or nice loud alarm system will prob put them off

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                    we deal with the oh so lovely pikeys all the time at work,nothing gives me more satisfaction when the police tell us to lift their vans/trucks/cars/quads/bikes/caravans,oh so much fun when they try and collect and they have to prove they own it,last week we had one drive at our gates lol,as he did that i blocked him in with a 32t wrecker,he wasnt happy,oh well lol,and phantom all i can say is if poss leave nothing accesible atall,if poss i realise its prob a pain,but the only way,or nice loud alarm system will prob put them off
                    I think I am probably going to dog proof my stable yard and buy a couple of guard dogs. They can then stay on the yard at night and have 6 acres to run in all day. Then I am going to put a sign on the gate that says Guard dogs stay in your vehicle and sound horn.
                    monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

What do you do?

f@ck all mate , just let it go .

trust me i have been there and it got realy bad.

i know what you want to do but tust me just let it go .

john
                      i bust things ,, it a skill i have ,,( need help?)

Comment

Originally posted by johnd View Post
                        What do you do?

f@ck all mate , just let it go .

trust me i have been there and it got realy bad.

i know what you want to do but tust me just let it go .

john
                        Don't know if I can. Got ran out of a smallholding that we used to live in after being done 5 times in the last year we were there. So bought this place and have been done 4 times in 2 years. Last month I had 2 chickens taken that were sitting on eggs.
                        Spoke to police today and they say 3 farms were done in the last 2 days.
                        The last time I was robbed at my old place there were 4 of them 3 broke into the workshop while one stood guard with a shotgun. Still got the cctv video somewhere. All the police said was we know you have guns if you go out with one we will come back and arrest you.
                        monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Don't know if I can. Got ran out of a smallholding that we used to live in after being done 5 times in the last year we were there. So bought this place and have been done 4 times in 2 years. Last month I had 2 chickens taken that were sitting on eggs.
                          Spoke to police today and they say 3 farms were done in the last 2 days.
                          The last time I was robbed at my old place there were 4 of them 3 broke into the workshop while one stood guard with a shotgun. Still got the cctv video somewhere. All the police said was we know you have guns if you go out with one we will come back and arrest you.

yer same here im sent
                          i bust things ,, it a skill i have ,,( need help?)

Comment

I think I am probably going to dog proof my stable yard and buy a couple of guard dogs. They can then stay on the yard at night and have 6 acres to run in all day. Then I am going to put a sign on the gate that says Guard dogs stay in your vehicle and sound horn.
                            do u have power there?

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                              do u have power there?
                              Unfortunatly not.
                              monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X