Very sad day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very sad day

A big thankyou to all who supported Albannachs thread charity raffle, one of the reasons we supported this and donated a prize was my business partner Bill Bournes wife Yasmin had cancer behind her heart, this was inoperable, sadly she lost her fight against this horrible disease this morning, Yasmin was Greek by birth and a wonderfull lady who fought very hard for life. Whoever wins the holiday we will make sure they have a wonderfull holiday, and hopefully the money raised will help to find a cure and give hope to all those other people fighting the disease. Once again thankyou.
    www.furryfriendsinneed.com

It's always gutting to hear of people losing there battle to cancer..

I'm so sorry for your buisness partner! Pass on my condolances.

Comment

Hi Rod, thank you, i will pass on your condolences.

Comment

Hey Paul...
        Sorry to hear about that mate....

our condolences...

chin up..
        One day at the time I guess..

Comment

thoughts with her family

Comment

Hi Toby and Bdt, thank you, all though Bill has known for a long time the outcome, it has hit him hard, Bill is one of those hard working people who never complains, does everything properly without cutting corners no matter what. What people refer to as the old school. A very lovely man and wonderfull friend. Your thoughts and condolences are greatly appreciated.

Comment

good always go first in my experience,lost my step dad to it a few yrs back,brilliant bloke,taught me alot,he got cancer,had chemo,then got all clear,then it spread over his whole body,died of a heart attack in the end

Comment

So sorry for the loss an my condolences to you all.
                How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Really sorry to hear that mate. Pass on our best wishes.
                  Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Shirley and I are so sorry to hear of Yasmin's passing. Please pass on our sincere condolences to Bill and Yasmin's families.
                    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Thank you to every one for your kind wishes and thoughts, i will pass them all on.

Comment

Lost my Dad at 66 his twin brother at 33 and my cousin at 42,my Aunt who is 71 is fighting this curse ever step of the way at the moment.

It's never easy and my thoughts are with you and your mate, all you can do is be there when he wants a word.
                        Brian

Comment

shirlster and i wish to pass on our best wishes and condolences,i lost my father to cancer last year.so we know exactly what your business partner and his family are going through.
                          www.overfab.uk

Comment

sorry to hear this mate, give em our condolences, terrible thing cancer.
                            Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Working...
                            X