capel 4x4 auto jumble-----avoid like the plague

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• capel 4x4 auto jumble-----avoid like the plague

£4.50 each to get in, 15 stalls, only 1 stall had non land rover parts and that was poor to say the least!

what a load of crap!

no events, noone with any knowledge whatsoever unless it was landrover oh and the best of show was a range rover that had beed lifted to the sky but had tiny crap wheels ha ha it was so funny and even the land rover posse laughed at it ha ha.

unless you have an ancient land rover and want crap old rusty parts to put on it it is not worth the effort.

there were some good bits though, a whopping lifted hilux did arrive in the car park, old but high and this was easily the best 4x4xfar that was there.

big up toyota and maybe we should gate crash them he he.

oh and we had an advert for another event stuck on our car at the end advertising a great land rover event coming up, although it could be restricted if they get poor ground conditions!!!!

ha ha maybe they should invite us so we can pull them all out of the mud lol

i laughed very hard at that one.

i woz there nick oh it was crap

Comment

wasnt it!!

what did you arrive in?

Comment

Comment

a black isuzu did you have the red surf at the bottom of the car park ?

Comment

no, i cant say what i was in but it wasnt my surf, more of a ahem focus ahem, only beacause i am doing work to the beast though.

we saw a couple of non land rovers but they mostly left before us and we were only there half hour!

Comment

mmm trina and i were there about as long looked at every thing and had a kip for 20 mins

Comment

Working...
              X