• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
    And you.
    If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
      Thats gonna be ages. Better ask koi for a refund.

Comment

Originally posted by si tate View Post
        Don't you start.
        Sorry but it was funny
        How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
          Wondered when you'd stick ya two penuth in.

Comment

Originally posted by Bibs View Post
            Sorry but it was funny
            I suppose it was, thanks vince.

Comment

Originally posted by si tate View Post
              I suppose it was, thanks vince.

Well, you were leaning against an open door saying things like that on here.

Comment

I don't know I pop off to actually do some work, and just look at what happens.

Gotta pop off now must check to make sure no ones's nicked any of the office buildings.
                Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                  Well, you were leaning against an open door saying things like that on here.
                  He's just totally in the zone in that regard today.

Comment

Well that's it (almost) job done. I took the time to rub the line down a bit, and give them a good coat of hammerite to tide them over the next 17 years.

To anyone thinking of doing the job, it isn't that big to worry about (I did it around my night shifts). It took about 3.5 hours to drop the tank, the problem being that the clamps on the tank were tightened in such a way that I couldn't reach them until the tank was off, so I had to remove the filler line clamp and them bend it open so the pipes would go through. Now I've tighented the clamps with the tank in situ so if ever I need to do it again it will be a matter of minutes.

I've left the bash plate off for now, and I'll use her for work this week (any excuse really) just to make sure none of the clamps loosen at all and start leaking (not expecting it just taking precaustions). I even took the time to fit the transmission bash plate that work made for me out of 1/4" metal after Bio wrecked the factory one. Oh and I forgot to refit the side steps (remove them for easier tank removal), trying to convince her that the dogs don't need them for getting in and out, and we've got the caravan step for her (how long do you think I'll live over this one?)
                    Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

Working...
                    X