Beware Moths

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beware Moths

Thursday at work,the firemen turned up with a K reg Corolla which they plan to practice cutting up.So I rescued a few things before they send it off to the scrapyard in the sky,you know the kind of things,light bulbs,fuses,that sort of thing.
    Then I noticed it had two lovely headrests that looked as if they would fit the back seats of the surf.So I rescued them as well as I did`nt have any.
    Put them in the truck and they did fit though not quite the same colour.
    Finished my shift,went home,sitting relaxing about 1030 just getting dark and the car alarm goes off.Leaps out of seat to see whats going on.Nobody about and everything is fine with the truck,so I reset the alarm and returned to my glass of plonk,10 mins later the alarm goes again,a few expletives were uttered and off I go to check,again eveything is fine,reset alarm,return to plonk.You guessed it,the alarm goes again.This time I`ve had enough so just lock the truck without the alarm switched off.

Forward to last night,we had a repeat performance,so today i`ve checked everything and its fine.Now scratching my head as to why the alarm keeps going off at night.Locked and alarmed the truck,went indoors,and off goes the alarm,Fukcing thing, go back out,and theres a batsard moth flying around inside.Must of been in the headrests all the time.I HATE MUCKING FOTHS!!!!
    I swear to drunk I`m not God.

Are you sure it didn't appear after you opened your wallet, mate?
    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
      Are you sure it didn't appear after you opened your wallet, mate?
      green houses?stones?lol

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
        green houses?stones?lol
        Are you reffering to the saying, 'People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones?'

Doesn't apply to me then mate, my windows are perspex!

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
          Are you reffering to the saying, 'People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones?'

Doesn't apply to me then mate, my windows are perspex!
          just not made by jaos?

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
            just not made by jaos?
            Ah! There may be something in the pipeline concerning that subject (not Jaos though)!

Comment

Had a similar sort of thing a few months back, turned out to be a spider sat on one of the sencors, took me ages to figure out what was going on.

It lives in the garage now, keeps the flies away.
              If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Working...
              X