• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
    i believe its 4v.

Get in the corner. Facing the wall.

Comment

Originally posted by joecuba View Post
      biosurf - Did you have to take the dog guard down when u took that photo?
      Absolutely! Had to put it back again straight after, they'll escape otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
        Stein will get jeaaalouss...!

Comment

Anyone who has any radio gear, I'll take it off your hands. Any old CB stuff, any scanners, aerials etc.

Bottom prices paid!
          If you're after stuff like that, I'll see what else I dig out during the clearout. By aerials, are you referring to the rubber/telescopic types for handhelds and suchlike too? Seem to remember having a handful of those the other day too.

Comment

Originally posted by biosurf View Post
            Absolutely! Had to put it back again straight after, they'll escape otherwise.
            Hey!! I do that aswell.. 'nother thing in common!

Comment

Originally posted by biosurf View Post
              Had to put it back again straight after, they'll escape otherwise.
              Woof!

If you're after stuff like that, I'll see what else I dig out during the clearout. By aerials, are you referring to the rubber/telescopic types for handhelds and suchlike too? Seem to remember having a handful of those the other day too.
              Cheers Matt, if u have stuff lying about that you don't need, I'll take it off your hands! Like I said, I'm just getting into the radio thing, so any odd bits and pieces are welcome!

Comment

Cheers Matt, if u have stuff lying about that you don't need, I'll take it off your hands! Like I said, I'm just getting into the radio thing, so any odd bits and pieces are welcome!
                No probs. I'll pop owt I come across to one side for you.

Comment

No probs. I'll pop owt I come across to one side for you.
                  Except the GOOD stuff. Save that for me
                  Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

You know whats happening here, dont you, this is the first step on the way to prowling around peoples gardens at night and looking in their windows, or positioning yourself somewhere suitable with a high power telescope and doing the same. You may have progressed to that already. Its another form of voyeurism thats all and its reprehensible, and generally considered to be perverted and deviant behaviour. Dressing it up as being a bit nerdy, cuts no ice with me. I can see it for what it

Bogus
                    Сви можемо

Comment

So good you posted it twice eh?

It's quite 'plane-spotter' for a lot of people but I'd say its short of poking a telescope through someone's window.

Listening to telephone calls however...

As I said to a mate in the pub who is interested in similar stuff, at first, the novelty is just listening to stuff, then it becomes a challenge to pick up distant / unusual signals, and WHAT is being transmitted is less important than the challenge of actually finding it, learning the technology involved and building the stuff to successfully pick it up.

Anyway, its no different to owning a 4x4. very few people actually NEED a 4x4 but that doesn't stop us owning one.

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                        Except the GOOD stuff. Save that for me
                        Have no fear, I will.

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
                        You know whats happening here, dont you, this is the first step on the way to prowling around peoples gardens at night and looking in their windows, or positioning yourself somewhere suitable with a high power telescope and doing the same. You may have progressed to that already. Its another form of voyeurism thats all and its reprehensible, and generally considered to be perverted and deviant behaviour. Dressing it up as being a bit nerdy, cuts no ice with me. I can see it for what it

Bogus
                        Bugger. There's supposed to be a preceding step? I must have misread the trainee voyeur's handbook and skipped straight on.

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                          Anyway, its no different to owning a 4x4. very few people actually NEED a 4x4 but that doesn't stop us owning one.
                          I can't go to the clog in my wifes Micra! she'll kill me.
                          Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
                            I can't go to the clog in my wifes Micra! she'll kill me.
                            She might, but that would only happen after you get back - without Micra no doubt

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                              Can you still listen in on the police too?.
                              i'm off for the weekend with the police, a solicitor and a teacher....

might listen... might just sit quietly and drink!
                              nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Working...
                              X