due to the tube strike..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• due to the tube strike..

we have come up with a revolutionary new set of ideas which will keep london moving without relying on boris (although it seems he is doing a great job, even more when you compare him to the last mayor of London we called "plum")..

the first idea to get around those short to medium distances is the famous micro scooter. these light ally frames mean you can easily carry them on and off public transport. they fold and unfold easily. they are also pretty cheap and dont require much maintenance if any!
    link:

the second which will help around the more busier areas and doesnt require that you carry anything are the well known Heelys. these are trainers with a roller skate wheel in each allowing you to roller skate "on-the-fly" and then return back to walking. these would be exceptionally good around the office workplace as well as busy streets and public transport areas.
    link:

ideas... getting your freedom back
    Last edited by dieselboy; 10 June 2009, 09:35.
    Oh Nana, what's my name?

I’ve got something far better

But it does cost £1,200 (an S-Type, titanium 2-speed, raw lacquer Brompton)

Hand built in London, the Rolls Royce of folding bikes
    Mine WAS a 150 bhp V6 and ran on PETROL

Comment

are you one of those people on the train whose foldup bike gets in the way?
      Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post

are you one of those people on the train whose foldup bike gets in the way?
        No, it has its cover on and fits neatly between the seat-backs on Merseyrail (and most normal trains).
        I know the London underground trains are a different layout but I rarely ever need to go down to London.
        Mine WAS a 150 bhp V6 and ran on PETROL

Comment

Working...
        X