End of the road?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattF View Post
    In all honesty, with all of the b@stardisations and mis-spellings which get thrown at every one of us on a daily basis, (especially by the media), I'm surprised any of us still know how to spell correctly or use correct grammar at all.

Dude, seriously, you need to get laid!

Comment

In all honesty, with all of the b@stardisations and mis-spellings which get thrown at every one of us on a daily basis, (especially by the media), I'm surprised any of us still know how to spell correctly or use correct grammar at all.
      iv never nown haw to spew proply and as for grandma wots she got to do with it

Comment

i must admit that the thought of removing the rear drums to clean the brakes or removing the fuel filter when servising the car or adjusting the hand brake in fact doing anything that requires the use of a spanner gives me a could sweat .the thing is i would love to be confident to work on my cars but im not so ill just keep handing over my hard earned cash and hope that the garage isnt taking the p155

Comment

Originally posted by storm force View Post
          This is what i am going to be aiming at doing myself as well as doing the spares.
          so richard if i had a big box and if the postage wasn't too much i could send you my surf and you could service it for me

Comment

rob,bring it here mate and i'll do the pump for you.people join this forum to get help and a better understanding of their truck.im willing to spare the time if you wanna get yer hands dirtyi,ll get you to do the donkey work and i,ll be there to oversee and get the truck running again.its not an 8 hour job thats bollox,its a few hours if you know what your doing.
            www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
              Dude, seriously, you need to get laid!
              Like feck I do. That would be the last thing on my 'ways of relieving (tension|annoyance)' list.

Comment

Like feck I do. That would be the last thing on my 'ways of relieving (tension|annoyance)' list.
                dude i think you need to strip down to your under crackers and go run around your neighbourhood.
                www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
                  dude i think you need to strip down to your under crackers and go run around your neighbourhood.
                  Why leave the undies on?

Comment

Why leave the undies on?
                    well you dont want to go around and scare the young children now do you.

www.overfab.uk

Comment

well you dont want to go around and scare the young children now do you.
                      Chuff that. In for a penny, in for a pound.

Comment

Chuff that. In for a penny, in for a pound.
                        do i detect matt has his pedantic head on this evening???if so great to have you back mate..
                        www.overfab.uk

Comment

do i detect matt has his pedantic head on this evening???if so great to have you back mate..
                          Pedantic, nope.

Comment

Pedantic, nope.
                            whats the prob then chap,do you need to talk to someone?
                            www.overfab.uk

Comment

whats the prob then chap,do you need to talk to someone?
                              Nope.

Comment

Nope.
                                i see i raised a slight smile there,do you have wind?
                                www.overfab.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X