2.4td

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2.4td

well we got the surf a few days ago and now i see even less of the missus- -
    I'll file for divorce citing a combination of horses and surfing (sounds kinky).

Any way reason for post is: In 2wd drive is it front or rear wheel drive? Also ours has an electronic 4wd button on the high low stick will we suffer the same probs of winding mentioned in other posts.

Have to drop the tow ball 6" coz diminutive japanese guy fitted uprated suspension and a jack up kit so it looks even more like some yank monster truck. Previous oriental owner must of used ladder - i'm 6' 2" and still find it a long way down

ta polo
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][I]Poloman[/I][/FONT]

2.4td

sorry folks forgot to mention that it is an auto box, but then u probably realised this coz your clever

Comment

Originally posted by poloman
      well we got the surf a few days ago and now i see even less of the missus- -
      I'll file for divorce citing a combination of horses and surfing (sounds kinky).

Any way reason for post is: In 2wd drive is it front or rear wheel drive? Also ours has an electronic 4wd button on the high low stick will we suffer the same probs of winding mentioned in other posts.

Have to drop the tow ball 6" coz diminutive japanese guy fitted uprated suspension and a jack up kit so it looks even more like some yank monster truck. Previous oriental owner must of used ladder - i'm 6' 2" and still find it a long way down

ta polo
      It's REAR wheel drive, and if your Surf is a 2nd Gen you WILL suffer winding, I think you might be ok on 3rd Gen.

Trev
      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

2nd or 3rd

cheers trev how do I tell which generation it is Sorry for lame questions but yer talking to a country bumpkin down here in durrrrzzzzzet

Comment

cheers trev how do I tell which generation it is Sorry for lame questions but yer talking to a country bumpkin down here in durrrrzzzzzet
          If it is a 2.4 then it's either a 1st or 2nd gen. 1st to 1989/1990, second up to end of 1995.

Cheers

Comment

generation

it be a 2nd then

ta folks

Comment

it be a 2nd then

ta folks
              Welcome to the Surfing madhouse poloman. Post some pics soon. Can't wait to see this high rise job. Saves you having to do it yourself.
              It's only a hobby!

Comment

Hi Poloman,

Looking forward to seeing some pics of this big boy, (the truck-not you!)

Comment

Working...
                X