Fuel costs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuel costs

I don't know about you but I'm P$%&*D off with the rise in fuel costs.
    If you are too visit www.fuelprotest.com and sign the petition.
    If anyone knows the site address of people who are organising a protest, please let me know. I want to join them.
    Thanxs

Originally posted by DaveB
    I don't know about you but I'm P$%&*D off with the rise in fuel costs.
    If you are too visit www.fuelprotest.com and sign the petition.
    If anyone knows the site address of people who are organising a protest, please let me know. I want to join them.
    Thanxs
    last time this happened we went and blocked park lane in london... t'was a fun day!
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Already done it.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

25L catering cans of sunflower oil is the way to go (as little as 30p/L from a wholesaler) I just need to make my (fake) business card look a little more convincing
        It's only a hobby!

Comment

'When we hand our petition in to Downing Street we will need a real name and post code to verify that you are a real person and we haven't just added your email address without your permission'

I'm in for the crack. Hehe hope Tony doesnt spot me on the list, might spark an international incident.

Comment

the trouble is british citizens are too soft we should act like the FRENCH & SPANISH do, it works for them
            (\__/)
            (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
            (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
              25L catering cans of sunflower oil is the way to go (as little as 30p/L from a wholesaler) I just need to make my (fake) business card look a little more convincing

Can I have some chips please!...bet it smells like a chippy
              Gaz

Comment

apparently only USED oil smells like a chippy, clean oil is not noticable.
                [COLOR=red]Simon [/COLOR] '91 2.4td ssr-x

Comment

Originally posted by marky
                  the trouble is british citizens are too soft we should act like the FRENCH & SPANISH do, it works for them
                  it happened... but no one takes any notice and it goes back to normal!
                  during the last fuel protest people were more ????ed off that they couldn't get any fuel than making a real stand against it!

a few year ago we went and parked trucks in park lane london, they stretched all the way up both sides and almost all the way to buckingham palace, almost brought the whole village to a standstill!... but nothing ever came of it!
                  nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

gordon brown has stated he's now decided that he's not putting VAT up as oil prices are now the highest for 20 years due to conflicts in IRAQ also the al qui ida are threatining to destroy oil pipelines in the gulf
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                    (")_(")

Comment

Working...
                    X