i think it may be time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i think it may be time

ok dont give me a slating for this but....
    i am putting stein up for possible swaps

basically as ive put in the advert , the wifes car was off the road the last few weeks so we had to get about in stein , this killed us,
    we couldnt use the van as it only has 2 seats and we have a son so needed to put his carseat in the back,

i know i got a slating last time i was considering selling stein , but now i have had the gearbox rebuilt i think it may be the right time to find something else so that whoever ends up with stein gets a great running truck

i will interested in something with a bit more economy than stein , but still something other than the norm , i wouldnt mind going jap performance again for example

i havnt taken this decicion lightly as ive just spend the money on the gearbox rebuilt and taxed it for 6 months so its cost me £325 plus running costs int he last month alone

im not desperate for stein to go as the wifes car is back on the road now, but if the right swap comes up it will go

animal
    PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

ding ding round 2 lol

Comment

and sorry gotta say it mate as ive had skylines etc,u wont get better mpg just loose space,for that reason u should still swap for mine

Comment

You were slated last time more for the 'indirect' method you went about advertising 'Stein than for the actual fact that you were considering getting rid. This time you've just got straight to the point without all the bollox, so I hope the swap/sale goes well if that's what you decide to do.

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
          and sorry gotta say it mate as ive had skylines etc,u wont get better mpg just loose space,for that reason u should still swap for mine
          Why not just offer to actually pay for something and surprise us all?

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
            lol love u too,trust me ive spent fortunes on airbrushing stuff lately

Comment

damn,thats a shame steve,just wished i had something of interest to you and i would have him back.lol,but i wish you good luck whatever you decide to do.
              www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
                You kidding! he's going for Charlie's crown
                Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

What money is in it? Is it still only 2wd?
                  Brian

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
                    You kidding! he's going for Charlie's crown
                    BDT could live to be 500 years old and he still wouldn't even scratch Charlie's record.

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
                      What money is in it? Is it still only 2wd?
                      yes its still only 2wd
                      money wise into it
                      i think its more the man hours and custom parts etc that mark has put into the beast
                      plus the hours ive put in with the box hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by animal View Post
                        yes its still only 2wd
                        money wise into it
                        i think its more the man hours and custom parts etc that mark has put into the beast
                        plus the hours ive put in with the box hahaha
                        so how much?
                        Brian

Comment

well i wasnt just putting it up for sale as i was after a replacement vehicle,
                          but if you want to make a serious offer for it you can, either my email address animal969@hotmail.com or text me an offer to my mobile 07895393564
                          if i do go down the selling route as i get a good offer i will pay a contribution to the forum funds,
                          im on msn too at the email above if you have it

Comment

Originally posted by animal View Post
                            well i wasnt just putting it up for sale as i was after a replacement vehicle,
                            but if you want to make a serious offer for it you can, either my email address animal969@hotmail.com or text me an offer to my mobile 07895393564
                            if i do go down the selling route as i get a good offer i will pay a contribution to the forum funds,
                            im on msn too at the email above if you have it
                            I will try one last time. How much?
                            Brian

Comment

omg your pushy

i really dont know

erm

ive already been offered a drift spec r32 skyline , some cash and some wierd spurious stuff

figure off the top of my head £3250

Comment

Working...
                              X