X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skydive for Charity!

Hey guys! An handful of gals

Huuuuge favour to ask!

My cousin an a close friend of mine are off skydiving! Nutters!

Anyway, They're doing it for charity. MNDA to be precise!

http://www.mndassociation.org/

They're a very worthy cause trying to do there best to help people who suffer from motor neurone disease.

Its a horrible thing to endure.

"MND is a progressive neurodegenerative disease that attacks the upper and lower motor neurones.

Degeneration of the motor neurones leads to weakness and wasting of muscles, causing increasing loss of mobility in the limbs, and difficulties with speech, swallowing and breathing.

The muscles first affected tend to be those in the hands, feet and mouth"

A close relative on my cousins side of the family has been diagnosed with MND and after seeing his brother detoriate and die of it unfortunatly knows all to well what waits ahead.

Anyway! If you can spare any amount at all then please, please donate.

The website can be found here - http://www.justgiving.com/HayleyandGeorgie

Thank you!!

BUMP!

If your unable to donate even some good luck messages would be appreciated!!

Thanks!

Comment

Good Luck with it Rod ....
      You have PM

There's always a Payback .... Don't know where n don't know when tho !!!!
      Buncefield Burner

Comment

Pm back at you mate!!

Thank you!!

Comment

Rod, can I ask.... Are they covering the cost of the skydives themselves, with all money going to charity, or is it one of the deals where if they raise x amount they get to skydive for free? Sorry to ask, but I'm sure that you understand why I have.

Cheers....

Comment

I believe its a "raise X amount to cover the skydive" however i believe that total may already have been raised.

They have already started undertaking other tasks. Total they hope to raise is £1000.

Im not sure how it works but say the skydive costs £20 to average joe going in off the street.. i think its set up with a few companys that if they can raise say £30 then the skydive will be covered for say £5.. That kinda thing!

just worded better!

Comment

bump!

Comment

Working...
              X