We're back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're back!

It's been a great couple of weeks honeymoon, Nina and I with two out of three dogs....Scotland was wet but wonderful, and the Peak District was fantastic, having never been there, I was really amazed with the views and such - and loads of motorbikes in Matlock Bath!

Sorry none of you could make it to the wedding, but glad none of you followed us on the honeymoon

Imagine my surprise when we were opening the wedding gifts to find a custom made winch mount there.....no, wait, that was a dream

Well, I'm still grinning from ear to ear and know I'm the happiest man alive, and the luckiest too!!
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

[QUOTE=MudSurfer;555199]

Well, I'm still grinning from ear to ear and know I'm the happiest man alive, and the luckiest too!!

Nice to hear it, mate,

We've been wed 37 years and I still feel the same, but don't
    tell anyone!! He he he !!!

Gman.
    If it aint broke, keep goin' till it is.

Comment

Welcome back???

Didn't even notice you'd gone!

Was up at my folks when you got hitched, so a belated congrats to you both.
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

well done,keep smiling

Comment

Though it was Quiet Andy !!
          Glad you n Nina had a good time ...

There's always a Payback ....Don't know where n don't know when tho !!!!
          Buncefield Burner

Comment

Glad you had a fantastic time - special aint it?
            How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Congrats dude to the both of you. Can we see some wedding pics please.

Comment

Good to hear your of to a good start mate

Just celebrated year number 26 yesterday ourselves, and hope there will be plenty more going forward

Comment

Originally posted by Bibs View Post
                  special aint it?
                  Well, Andy's 'special' but not in a good way. You remember in the days before we got all PC, there were 'special' schools? Andy's that kind of special
                  Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer View Post
                    It's been a great couple of weeks honeymoon, Nina and I with two out of three dogs....Scotland was wet but wonderful, and the Peak District was fantastic, having never been there, I was really amazed with the views and such - and loads of motorbikes in Matlock Bath!

Sorry none of you could make it to the wedding, but glad none of you followed us on the honeymoon

Imagine my surprise when we were opening the wedding gifts to find a custom made winch mount there.....no, wait, that was a dream

Still.....??

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                    Well, Andy's 'special' but not in a good way. You remember in the days before we got all PC, there were 'special' schools? Andy's that kind of special
                    Bless him....we all have needs.......is it that kind of special
                    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Here is one of about 1000 odd we have...

Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Working...
                      X