Hi All

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi All

I know this is such a small request but if any one can help I would be most thankfull.
    When fitting a new electric arial insert I took the little threaded chrome securing flange from the top of the external bit on top of the wing, put it in a safe place!!!! and did as the directions said on that came with the arial. The arial went in a treat and came to fit the chrome flange back on and you know the rest,, !!! it must have got lost somehow, hunted for it for ###### hours and still cant find it, and dearnt switch the radio on without it as it shoots out like a jack in the box. I have asked all the local suppliers to try get a new one , no chance they say!!! can anyone help me, its such a small thing but so important just to keep the other half quiet, need some sounds in my surf its as quiet as a grave yard without music.

Cheers in advance,,, Martin.

Black is always best

Just ride round with the other half all the time,garantee it won`t be quiet as the grave.
    I swear to drunk I`m not God.

Comment

Think i have one, will go through me bits tomorrow and let you know.:
      www.furryfriendsinneed.com

Comment

Originally posted by greecysurf View Post
        Think i have one, will go through me bits tomorrow and let you know.:
        You are a real winner,,,,Just let me know what cash you would like and we can sort it ,,,,,
        Very Garateful , Martin

Comment

hey if you dont mind me askin what did you pay for your ariel

Comment

If i got one, which i am sure i have ,no charge just buy a couple raffle tickets from Albannach, PM your address and when i find it will stick in the post, takes about 3 to 4 days from here.

Comment

Originally posted by rob24 View Post
              hey if you dont mind me askin what did you pay for your ariel
              Hi Rob,
              £33.00 from Rough Trax,

Comment

Found the sodding thing, in the post mate, did not get to post office till gone 12 so will probaly go monday morn, should be with you thurs / fri.

Comment

Working...
                X