Ow! I didn't want to do that...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ow! I didn't want to do that...

bimbling down to mothers today, down a nice little country lane, all of a sudden, a dirty great lorry was coming down the hill at me. Neither of us was going very fast so I just put 2 wheels on the verge. Coincidently , just as I got to a drainage gulley. Said gulley dropped about a foot, was just exactly the width of a Surf wheel, and sadly had a a vertical 3 foot wall of mud on the other side. I came to quite an abrupt stop. It felt like the back of the truck came up about a foot, and landed a little bt further out in the road, missing the lorry by inches. I had to use low4 to back out of the hole! Went up the road a bit to check for damage and the is none!(as far as I can see) But my neck's a bit stiff...
    it's in me shed, mate.

brown trouser moment.
    www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
      brown trouser moment.
      It was too quick to even raise a fart mate!
      it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt View Post
        It was too quick to even raise a fart mate!
        lol.hey charlie you know it comes in threes mate dont you,first it was the lawn mower then this.whats next.....
        www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
          lol.hey charlie you know it comes in threes mate dont you,first it was the lawn mower then this.whats next.....
          Well the lurcher we rescued for Mother bit a lump out of my lurcher today.. Will that do?
          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt View Post
            Well the lurcher we rescued for Mother bit a lump out of my lurcher today.. Will that do?
            lol.it gets better as it goes on,yea mate i would say so.hope the dags ok dude.
            www.overfab.uk

Comment

Yeah she is hardcore.. and I don't think we will have any more of that, new dog got 'put straight' in sort order.
              it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Working...
              X