sleeeeep plz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sleeeeep plz

i need some!,rescue/recovery work has been v quiet for months,then saturday and yesterday brighton has been completly packed,im talkin 4/5 mile tailbacks up a23 to get into brighton,and work has well errr been intresting lol,to give u an idea i was a fulltime driver,now im office/yard based,i take a truck home everyday and if they get busy they call me,saturday mrs worked 8am till 1pm,i then worked 1pm till 1am,then we did a carboot yesterday,so up at 5.30am,on way back from that,mobile goes,can i come out again?lol yea sure just not for to long,were my words lol,got back at 9pm,had some food,thought sod it im goin to bed,15 mins after getting in,mobile goes again,they were stuck with a "run up the road",brighton,to herts ,got home 4am back up just now cause mrs gone to work again,and im back out in truck at 12 ,hey im not complainin a few yrs back i'd be doin 18/20 hour days,but im not used to it anymore lol
    anyway,mornin lol

mornin m8

Comment

Originally posted by steve s View Post
      mornin m8
      mornin

Comment

Morning Andy

Look on the bright side, the bank manager is going to love you

Trev
        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by That Ruddy Squirrel View Post
          Morning Andy

Look on the bright side, the bank manager is going to love you

Trev
          yep i know mate,im not complainin in anyway,i even managed to get myself in an 08 plate spec truck now,just so tired,bout 3am was at the point on the m23 where i just could stay awake,so all windows open,and vvvv loud music

Comment

Mind you, the extra tax you will pay will help buy a new duck hous for the odd MP's moat

Comment

Mind you, the extra tax you will pay will help buy a new duck hous for the odd MP's moat
              damn i just wanted to buy them tv's for their flats

Comment

Hehehehehehehhe

Very good,

Now go and get your well deserved & necessary kip

Trev

Comment

Hehehehehehehhe

Very good,

Now go and get your well deserved & necessary kip

Trev
                  no chance,she is at work,i have kids then gotta pick up one of the company directors at gatwick at 1pm,well drop his car up to him,on the plus side i get to drive it,and its a subaru legacy 3.0 twin turbo

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                    no chance,she is at work,i have kids then gotta pick up one of the company directors at gatwick at 1pm,well drop his car up to him,on the plus side i get to drive it,and its a subaru legacy 3.0 twin turbo
                    Well with the current weather the traffic shouldn't be too bad (by BH standards)

Trev

Comment

Well with the current weather the traffic shouldn't be too bad (by BH standards)

Trev
                      if yr drivin a vectra with over 200k on the clock,why wud u be suprised when it overheats aaarrrggggggghh customers

Comment

if yr drivin a vectra with over 200k on the clock,why wud u be suprised when it overheats aaarrrggggggghh customers
                        I'd be surprised it hasn't fallen apart long before it overheated

Comment

I'd be surprised it hasn't fallen apart long before it overheated
                          seriously it must be numpty day,another classic,r reg laguna,cut out,so i get there,go to open bonnet,its seized,i ask when he last opened bonnet........last summer,half hour faffing around to get it open,snapped belt,now being towed back to kent

Comment

seriously it must be numpty day,another classic,r reg laguna,cut out,so i get there,go to open bonnet,its seized,i ask when he last opened bonnet........last summer,half hour faffing around to get it open,snapped belt,now being towed back to kent
                            Hope for his sake it's a non interference engine

Did you give him a guided tour of his engine bay ?

Comment

Hey Andy,

I think your kip's about to be blown apart

http://www.isleofwightweather.co.uk/live_storm_data.htm

You got a present coming from France

Comment

Working...
                              X