Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had a dream about a Landcruser last night

Dear Agony Aunt,

Had a dream about a Landcruser last night.

Does that mean I am feeling unfaithful?

Thanks,

Confused from Edinburgh

Originally posted by joecuba View Post
    Dear Agony Aunt,

Had a dream about a Landcruser last night.

Does that mean I am feeling unfaithful?

Thanks,

Confused from Edinburgh
    You're confused because you come from Edinburgh.

Eat less cheese at night, you'll be fine...
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Was this dream of a "damp" nature? only i get them, dont useually involve machanical things tho
      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

lol if you want to be put off em do the toyota make your own landcruiser thing on the site mine ended up at 58 grand

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
          You're confused because you come from Edinburgh.

Eat less cheese at night, you'll be fine...
          Hmm....

Didn't have any cheese last night, some beer + pringles though.

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
          Was this dream of a "damp" nature? only i get them, dont useually involve machanical things tho
          No damp patches, I save that for when I am concious (well, semi concious anyway )

Originally posted by rob24 View Post
          lol if you want to be put off em do the toyota make your own landcruiser thing on the site mine ended up at 58 grand
          Yeh well there was a sum of money in the dream, I beleive it was £11,000. In fact, there were two for sale, I think the grey one was cheaper.

I was inside the Landcruiser in the dream. It had lots of 'luxury' padding on the inside, and two portholes either side for oars (???). It also had cobwebs, apparently because the owner didn't use it much. Altogether quite odd.

Also, I was driving the Surf in the dream. I rolled it (for some reason in reverse over rough grassy hillocks), felt like in slow motion, over two times. It wasn't damaged at all though!

This is all straight up, I don't usually have such vivid dreams, but I can remember all this detail like I had watched a film!

I think the Landcruiser fetish started when I saw a badass one a couple of months ago on the other side of town. It was a shiny one, not sure which model, looked quite new, solid red, with reasonably big wheels + lift, black snorkel, roof tray, I think black winch bumper thing etc, looked the dogs anyway!

Nevermind, my Green Machine is looking smart these days, just had a full service and new GG2s put on, and I am working on the paintwork (just taken off sanded + painted the towbar, new towball ready to fit, just waiting on some wee parts), got some touchup paint from Toyota, so going over any rough bits. Main thing next is to do some of the silver bits which have been badly touched up in the wrong silver colour. Blah blah blah

Comment

Dude, you need to get laid!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
              Dude, you need to get laid!
              TBH I think I am having too much sex, but that is a different forum entirely!

Comment

[QUOTE=joecuba;554437]Hmm....
                Also, I was driving the Surf in the dream. I rolled it (for some reason in reverse over rough grassy hillocks), felt like in slow motion, over two times. It wasn't damaged at all though!

that bit is strange i drempt that i was doin a u turn on a road in my surf and the front wheel sunk and it rolled and rolled and rolled but no damage

Comment

Indestructible!

Comment

Working...
                  X