Got it now, but need some graphics advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got it now, but need some graphics advice

Well, the surfs sitting outside now, but haven't had a good chance to give it a clean yet.

The graphics are pretty tacky and they are cracked and washed out. I've tried taking a small piece off, and the colour change is significant under the sticker, which will show if I take the whole sticker off!!!!

The best option seems to replace the sticker altogether, but, the one on the left hand side of the vehicle is back to front, so firstly, is there any advice to replace the stickers, maybe if you read this Keith you may be able to help, and secondly what would be your advice on the back to front jobby. Have one made up back to front, or have it reading normal and hope it breaks up the image left beneath the old sticker.

I've enclosed the pics to see what I would need to cover the lenght of the area

cheers Fieldsy
    Attached Files

mmmmmmm

m8 get one of those removal tools i think gemini has one do a search for it apparently it removes them with no scratching . then give her a good mettalic t cut n polish sheel look lovly better without them stickers
    black n tan
    black n tan
    yes i am a dobermann man

Comment

hormygollop (keith) does graphics!
      Enjoying Life after Cancer
      Pops

Comment

Personnal preference but I think it looks GREAT with the graphics on, have asked Keith to try and do me something similar, but reading the right way round both sides

Comment

i hate graphics on most surfs.... but i gotta say, yours look good... there's loads of graphics shops around look in yellow pages... may be under commercial as they do trucks and stuff like that.
          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

I like those graphics,they look much better against the grey as opposed to navy bue(see pic).The last owner must have liked looking at his reflection as he drove past shop windows(not that I would know about that of course.......he he).
            Attached Files