tow bar fitted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tow bar fitted

fitted a tow bar today, bought it on e-bay from towequipe for £105 delivered, twin lectrix, stainless bash plate ect ect. took about three hours in all to fit( inc. wiring) looks the k9's gonad's, highly recomended.
    just a tip though.... i sprayed mine a week ago (left it stood for paint to harden) with black smoothrite to make it last a bit longer (and it looks smarter too) and also when i'd finished fitting it, i daubed all the nuts & bolts with underseal to protect em.

try to get some pic's if i can move my arse from in front of the computer tommorow.

Originally posted by andrewcrofts
    fitted a tow bar today, bought it on e-bay from towequipe for £105 delivered, twin lectrix, stainless bash plate ect ect. took about three hours in all to fit( inc. wiring) looks the k9's gonad's, highly recomended.
    just a tip though.... i sprayed mine a week ago (left it stood for paint to harden) with black smoothrite to make it last a bit longer (and it looks smarter too) and also when i'd finished fitting it, i daubed all the nuts & bolts with underseal to protect em.

try to get some pic's if i can move my arse from in front of the computer tommorow.
    pics would be good mate may be interested in getting mi self 1 of them!!!!
    CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

Working...
    X