Steering Recall Done Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steering Recall Done Today

Very nicely handled by Hodgson Toyota Of Gateshead. A very helpful guy named Paul Gray arranged everything and it all went off very smoothly.

Had a phone call to tell me truck was ready and when I went to pick it up it had been washed and cleaned inside. A good inspection had been carried out and an advisory sheet was given, although no pressure whatsoever was made for me to have the work carried out there.

Great staff, very friendly. They even stuck some diesel in the tank (no idea why, but it was a quarter full when I took it in and half full when I picked it up)!

Very happy with their service. Only down side was I got a crappy little Aygo as a courtesy car!

Oh, almost forgot, on the advisory it had 'Noise on full lock', I didn't have the heart to tell them that it was the 33" tyres rubbing on the inner arch!
    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Nice one Jim n the extra's too well done !!

There's always a Payback .... Don't know where n don't know when tho !!!!
    Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
      Very nicely handled by Hodgson Toyota Of Gateshead. A very helpful guy named Paul Gray arranged everything and it all went off very smoothly.

Had a phone call to tell me truck was ready and when I went to pick it up it had been washed and cleaned inside. A good inspection had been carried out and an advisory sheet was given, although no pressure whatsoever was made for me to have the work carried out there.

Great staff, very friendly. They even stuck some diesel in the tank (no idea why, but it was a quarter full when I took it in and half full when I picked it up)!

Very happy with their service. Only down side was I got a crappy little Aygo as a courtesy car!

Oh, almost forgot, on the advisory it had 'Noise on full lock', I didn't have the heart to tell them that it was the 33" tyres rubbing on the inner arch!

Your absolutely shirting me! I had mine done friday. They didnt wash it, as there was more mud and crap inside the car than outside, and they probably thought washing it would make the scratches show up even worse! i also had an advisory sheet telling me just how much ive abused it, and i also went from quarter of a tank to half full.

P.S i got a little blue aygo courtesy car, which i couldnt bear to drive any further than the metrocentre and back.

Comment

Bet the Aygo was the same one I had, it was terrible! Luckily I just had to drive to work at Prudhoe and back again.
        'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

I wanted to kill it, but there was a £500 excess on their insurance.

Comment

Working...
          X