Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyres - Please Help...!

Hi folks...

Decided to go out for a bit today, and long story short, took a 5p sized chunk out of the wall of my tyre :-( I'm trying to find where I can get a new one, but the size specs on the side of the tyre don't seem to relate to the tyre search options on tyre websites...

I've got the following on the side of the tyre:

Kumho Road Venture AT
    33x12.5 OR 15 LT
    108S

Anyone have ANY idea what all these numbers mean, and more importantly where I can get hold of one...?

Cheers in advance!

Jon.

PS. I know there are loads of threads about tyres, I did use the search but couldn't find anything related to the above... Sorry!

33 12.50 R15

Comment

you have 33" tyres on 15" wheels.

http://www.roughtrax4x4.com/?doc=11&cid=562

Comment

BAJA Claws
        ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

i have a brand new kumo 33x12.5x15 never been used or even put on a wheel,,,,can you collect from darlington????????????

Comment

how much you after for the tyres

Comment

Round our neck of the woods I've yet to find anybody to beat Micheldever Tyres !

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                you have 33" tyres on 15" wheels.

http://www.roughtrax4x4.com/?doc=11&cid=562
                Cheers Bushwhacker, found this site today... Now the decision is whether to get two for the back and leave AT's on the front, or get 4 MT's... S'all money though

Originally posted by arron View Post
                i have a brand new kumo 33x12.5x15 never been used or even put on a wheel,,,,can you collect from darlington????????????
                If I still lived in Caterick mate I'd have been there in a shot... But the fuel alone to come up from down south is probably almost the same as buying one and getting it shipped Thank you very much for the offer though!

Originally posted by Predictable Bob View Post

Round our neck of the woods I've yet to find anybody to beat Micheldever Tyres !

Hi Bob, I've used micheldever for years for both car and bike... They were going to be my first phone call tomorrow, as they were already shut by the time I destroyed my tyre

Cheers for the responses guys,

Jon.

Comment

ok no probs mate ,, i catterick just ten minutes away,..thanks for replying anyway ...

Comment

Working...
                  X