New tyres required

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
    jock 15's or 16's?and im guessin all tyres are 3-4mm?
    15" rims- just taken a steel rule to the tread, 5mm left in the middle.

Comment

Originally posted by laser_jock99 View Post
      15" rims- just taken a steel rule to the tread, 5mm left in the middle.
      i do really like them,but got loads of meat on my tyres,god i want them tho,they are so my truck lol,arrrgh let scorpion have a go,

Comment

Okay mate, to be honest I just want the rims but they have to be a minimum of 8J rim width as I want to put my 33" tyres on them. I certainly don't want to insult you by offering well below what you think they're worth, so if you have a figure in mind PM me and we'll take it from there. Also, sorry to be a div but are they alloys, chromed or polished steel?
        Cheers. Jim.
        'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

You lot never heard of tyre fitters?

Buy the rims, sell on the tyres for a few quid.
          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

That's what I was hoping for. Take the tyres off, sell them, and sell me the rims!
            'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
              You lot never heard of tyre fitters?

Buy the rims, sell on the tyres for a few quid.
              my current wheels are 16s

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
                Okay mate, to be honest I just want the rims but they have to be a minimum of 8J rim width as I want to put my 33" tyres on them. I certainly don't want to insult you by offering well below what you think they're worth, so if you have a figure in mind PM me and we'll take it from there. Also, sorry to be a div but are they alloys, chromed or polished steel?
                Cheers. Jim.
                Polished aluminium (no laquer- bare metal)- very nice when polished, but strictly for the streets. Probably get wrecked if you off-road a lot?

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                  Hey Ian. Have you tried Millers on Spring lane? They're good lads and might do you a deal. They were competitive price-wise when I bought my BFGs, he just couldn't get hold of them!
                  Thanks Andy. I went to ETB in Spring lane where I was quoted £440 for General ATs which I why I decided to go for road tyres as the only time I go off road is when towing ther caravan onto a field which is wet and a bit muddy. I will pop into Millers sometime today and get a quote.
                  Did you get my email for stickers? Secondly there is a beer fest with real ale on at the Plume of feathers on the 12/13/14 of June.

Comment

Haven't had an email from you Ian.

Unfortunately I'll be in Wales with some of the guys from here on the w/e of the Plume beer fest
                    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

I will send you na test one this evening addressed to surf_stickers@hotmail.com which is the address I used otherwise I will have to hand deliver at the Nags head!

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
                        Also, sorry to be a div but are they alloys, chromed or polished steel? Cheers. Jim.
                        [QUOTE] laser jock99:
                        I believe they are Centerline Type 33 Full Polished alloys. [Quote]

There's always a Payback .... Don't know where n don't know when tho !!!!
                        Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by Surf01 View Post
                          Nero I have never heard of Insa. Where did you get them from?
                          Found a dealer in my next town through www.4site4x4.co.uk, they had a dealer here, but they weren't helpful so i found a folkestone postcode stuck that in the location box and used the dealer down there instead.
                          =========
                          =SOLD UP!=
                          =========

Comment

Working...
                          X