Toyota part no.??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toyota part no.??

Any whizz kids out there who can tell me if this no. is a genuine Toy number and if so what gives...

90930-03136

on a mission

A quick google on it returns 7 matches and all relate to extending the diff breathers. Some places refer to it as a filter and some refer to it as the breather.

Here's some pics

That's all I know - don't have EPC

Comment

good work Rob, I got the number from a link on a thread on yotatech and this guy had done a diff breather job with parts he got from toyotaparts.something , looks like its a genuine part so, I'll try it on the partspeeps 2moro, if its cheap I might make up a kit that could be made available for a nomina£ fee

Comment

Originally posted by JimL
        good work Rob, I got the number from a link on a thread on yotatech and this guy had done a diff breather job with parts he got from toyotaparts.something , looks like its a genuine part so, I'll try it on the partspeeps 2moro, if its cheap I might make up a kit that could be made available for a nomina£ fee
        this might be handy

http://www.overlandexplorers.com/tra...breather.shtml
        [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
        [size=5][/size]
        [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

According to the EPC it's a front diff breather for a KZN185
          Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

Need to alert any interested modders that the part no. is misleading

90930-03136 is a small filter which keeps dirt out of an open ended fuel line

90404-51319 is the breather plug big enough to accept a hose + clip

PS I've yet to try this

Comment

Working...
            X