is it me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattF View Post
    That I didn't know. The eyes are the worst part of that situation. Do you suffer with the lower tolerance for high light levels too?
    ###### right I do, and everyone thinks I've been teleported from the 1980s because I wear sunglasses outside all year round (during the day....)

Originally posted by MattF View Post
    Sanch, he's saying you look like me.
    More importantly, he's saying you look like me. Shall I get the photos out again??

Comment

Originally posted by steve s View Post
      so why do ginger people look very similar a lot of ginger people look as though they could be related . and im not taking the pi55.
      Because we get all the decent birds and all the decent birds are ginger, so we look better than everyone else.

I don't know to be honest, but it's a recessive gene, so is only likely to occur where both parents carry the gene, and for that to be possible they need to more closely related (not THAT closely) than parents that produce non-ginger kids.

Talking of inbreds, there's a kid outside my flat playing with a (cylinder) hoover. He's holding on to the end of the hose and dragging it around behind him as he runs. Actually, it looks quite enjoyable.

Comment

' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

I looked like that once....

Comment

well i wouldnt take the pi55 out of someone because they were ginger as i'm going just a tad thin on top some of you that's met me may have noticed well possible you didn't so this may be quite a shock but yes one day in perhaps 30/40 years from now i may even be bald so i wouldnt take the pi55 even out of a ginger person

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
              or does it seem a bit kinda dead on here lately.
              Just had a flick through the members list on Elite and that might explain why it is a bit dead on hear.
              monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

I'm busy playing - http://www.freeonlinegames.com/adven...madness-2.html

steve - when do you wanna get these wheels?
                =========
                =SOLD UP!=
                =========

Comment

Originally posted by nero 279 View Post
                  I'm busy playing - http://www.freeonlinegames.com/adven...madness-2.html

steve - when do you wanna get these wheels?
                  hi ian well trina and i are going down to salisbury plain to have a nice drive around with ian and helen so if my surf survives this weekend next weekend or the next or ............. when ever it suits you sir .wish me luck.

Comment

Originally posted by steve s View Post
                    hi ian well trina and i are going down to salisbury plain to have a nice drive around with ian and helen so if my surf survives this weekend next weekend or the next or ............. when ever it suits you sir .wish me luck.
                    good luck, hope she survives

I don't think i got any weekends definately booked up now til the end of june
                    =========
                    =SOLD UP!=
                    =========

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
                      ###### right I do, and everyone thinks I've been teleported from the 1980s because I wear sunglasses outside all year round (during the day....)
                      Fortunately, I only look a twonk due to the style of my glasses. I have those light reactive lenses in mine, to save wearing specific sunglasses.

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
                      More importantly, he's saying you look like me. Shall I get the photos out again??
                      Right. I'll just go find a stout branch to hang myself from now you've said that.

Comment

oooooooooooo green laning perhaps ian

Comment

Working...
                        X