Selling my truck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling my truck

My truck is on eblag if anyone knows anyone who wants one !!!
    item number 130305001059.
    I am unable to repair it, and more worried about a big C scare I am going through at the moment, to concentrate on it. In fact I am clearing all my vehicles whilst I am able to just in case the worst happens, as it looks like it very well might, according to the hospital crew

Best regards, John.

Sorry to hear that mate .... fingers crossed for ya
    Good Luck
    There's always a Payback .... Don't know where n don't know when tho !!!!
    Buncefield Burner

Comment

Damn, that's bad news mate. I remember all the hard times when Laura was going through her cancer treatment. Luckily she pulled through and is still clear 10 years on, although the outlook was extremely bleak at first.

Take care of yourself and good luck.
      'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Sorry to hear about the big C.My dad is dying from Pancreatic cancer and it was a nightmare waiting for results for this and that to come back.Hope you manage to get over it mate and everything turns out ok for you.
        I know this is a plug for my thread but if you get trouble with any critical illness covers etc please take a read of my thread The One Show and it will ease your mind a bit.Sorry to post this here but if what happened to my dad helps someone else its worth a quick read
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Sorry to hear that mate....
          Chin up and all the best wishes from us.
          One day at the time I guess..

Comment

A heartfelt thank's for all your good wishes folks, you have no idea how much that means to me right at this moment, you have brought tears to me eyes just knowing there are a few decent people left in the world who can take just a moment to think about someone they have never even met, Thank you, thank you.
            Best regards to you all, John.

Comment

Oh n just cos ya may be selling ya Truck n even when/if it's gone ...
              Pop in from time just to keep up !! We'll be here

There's always a Payback .... Don't know where n don't know when tho !!!!
              Buncefield Burner

Comment

Very sorry to hear this, hope you pull through ok, fingers crossed for you.
                Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Chin up mate, a few years down the line you'll be buying another. It'll be a gen 4 for £2.5k then too!
                  Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Working...
                  X