surfengonnagetmytruckrunningag ainstein

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• surfengonnagetmytruckrunningag ainstein

hi matey, any idea when you will be free yet to collect stein and get it running again for me
    PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

<thinks> "If I turn up in a gimp mask, he wont know I'm not Mark, and I can take the truck..."
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

After he's finished and delivered my winch mount, stop distracting him with interesting stuff....
      Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
        <thinks> "If I turn up in a gimp mask, he wont know I'm not Mark, and I can take the truck..."

Comment

hi steve,ive been thinking about this and ive come to the conclusion that its no good me coming up there and taking stein away,what we need to do is to remove the g/box up at yours and see why its not transfering drive,it could be something stupid,but then it could be something major.so i propose i come up to you one wkend and help remove box and see why its not driving and try and resolve the problem,if its a broken torque convertor then game over you will need to source a spare,if its ok then it has to be g/box.so we can strip it down and find the cause of the problem.but that wont be for a few weeks yet im fully booked.
          www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
            hi steve,ive been thinking about this and ive come to the conclusion that its no good me coming up there and taking stein away,what we need to do is to remove the g/box up at yours and see why its not transfering drive,it could be something stupid,but then it could be something major.so i propose i come up to you one wkend and help remove box and see why its not driving and try and resolve the problem,if its a broken torque convertor then game over you will need to source a spare,if its ok then it has to be g/box.so we can strip it down and find the cause of the problem.but that wont be for a few weeks yet im fully booked at the gimp do;s.
            Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

i take it you and val will be there then dave,you running for club president this year??
              www.overfab.uk

Comment

i take it you and val will be there then dave,you running for club president this year??
                mark you should know better than to think i will miss any of those do;s
                Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by joker?? View Post
                    mark you should know better than to think i will miss any of those do;s
                    oh yea silly me,what was i thinking,just be carefull with the candle wax this year mate,i heard that bloke still has mental scars.
                    www.overfab.uk

Comment

Have the pinholes in your nipples healed up now Mark?
                      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Working...
                      X