Discount import parts?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discount import parts?????

I stumbled across a company today that imports, sells, and does imported spares for Surfs.
    I had a quick chat with the guy and got a few example prices from him, all for 2.4td
    Radiator £140 new (not exchange)
    Cylinder head New £390+vat (not exchange)
    They can also get tyres, stock exhausts but didnt get prices, panels, bumpers, bars, spots, mirrors, lights etc, didnt have time to ask any more!!
    As far as discount goes i did mention that i was part of a group on the net who all have surfs and his prices may be of interest to others, he then told me to phone another time to speak to the boss about a "club" discount so those quoted prices would get cheaper.
    Should i pursue this or should the peeps in charge of the forum get in touch to arrange any deals?????
    Excuse my ignorance but it is Koi who runs the forum isnt it????
    If it aint broke...........give it some more abuse!!!!!!!!
    I gave it some abuse.................and it broke!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Smurf
    I stumbled across a company today that imports, sells, and does imported spares for Surfs.
    I had a quick chat with the guy and got a few example prices from him, all for 2.4td
    Radiator £140 new (not exchange)
    Cylinder head New £390+vat (not exchange)
    They can also get tyres, stock exhausts but didnt get prices, panels, bumpers, bars, spots, mirrors, lights etc, didnt have time to ask any more!!
    As far as discount goes i did mention that i was part of a group on the net who all have surfs and his prices may be of interest to others, he then told me to phone another time to speak to the boss about a "club" discount so those quoted prices would get cheaper.
    Should i pursue this or should the peeps in charge of the forum get in touch to arrange any deals?????
    Excuse my ignorance but it is Koi who runs the forum isnt it????
    For my sins yes it is me, drop me a PM with the details etc and I'll give them a ring to find out whats on offer.
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Comment

PM arriving shortly
      If it aint broke...........give it some more abuse!!!!!!!!
      I gave it some abuse.................and it broke!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X